2024 Infiniti QX60 Sensory AWD Deal Check

Hello all and thanks in advance. Talking to a dealer for 2024 QX60 DEMO with 900 miles. They said Infiniti has fiscal year end in March so maybe there is opportunity to get a good deal.

MSRP $65,350
Discount $4,770
Sale Price before incentives: $60,580.00
Incentives/Rebates: $2k (nissan loyatly + conquest)

36mo @ 5k/yr - the new signatureFlex lease plan.
66% RV, 0.00262 MF

Their offer is $788.13/mo
Due at signing = 1st month payment + $710 (doc fee/reg/plates)

in all of this im assuming the lease acquisition fee is included but will of course need to verify since it was not asked for at signing.

Using their numbers im getting $775/mo (Calc Link)

so while the numbers are slightly off… my bigger concern is whether i should be pushing for greater discount since it is a demo w/ 900 miles?? Thoughts?

Im attaching a picture of their offer directly below. hopefully it shows up.

Without looking at the details too closely, I’m just amazed there are leases on non-exotics for 5k per annum miles.

3 Likes

Check the marketplace. There are quite a few Infiniti models priced this month. New ones seem to be 11% off + incentives (might be different trim level). For a demo/loaner you should ask for a much larger discount, otherwise get one from a broker posting on here. $788/mth is approaching QX80 territory. Also, remember outside of NYS, Infiniti has a very beneficial MSD program, so that is an opportunity to further lower your payment.

1 Like

I’m surprised as well, but at $.10/mile at any time, the Infiniti program might give good value for those of us who tend to contract for too many miles (just in case). My last 2 infiniti leases, I signed for 12K miles per year (because we were considering moving and potentially needing to drive more) but in the end didn’t, so the 7500 miles per year has left me with lots of unused miles.

Thanks for the response. I did check marketplace and no brokers have posted for anything in midwest subforum for Infiniti.

wow if new models are 11% off then what would a demo discount be, 15%?

Not sure of the market for demo QX60s - @aronchi or @nyclife might have an idea, but if new is 11% off, I would start requesting 20% and then work back up to 15%. The other question is what else can you get for a $750-800 payment (XC90, XC60, CX-90) and how that compares to the QX60.

Yup, I would push for a higher discount. Aside from that, here’s what I have…

Sell price = 60580.00
Capped Fees = 2970.84 This is the biggest issue as far as the offer is concerned
Gross cap = 63550.84
CCR = 2000.00
Adj. Cap = 61550.84

The capped 2970.84 seems awfully high to me and probably includes all taxes, acq. fee, and God only knows what else. What’s missing is your state, sales tax rate, fund provider and an itemization of all capped items. I have no idea what 823.73 x 36 -------> 1532.76 COD means. Looks like pure slop. These people must be a bunch of nervous wrecks… many dealers work way to fast and seem to make lots of mistakes.

As a sidebar, I noticed that the MF = .00262%. The idiot what created this knows nothing about a money factor. .00262% means .0000262 the equivalent of about 0.06%. Heck, I’ll take it! A lot of dealer/desking software is garbage.

RF = 66% means an RV = .66 x 65350 = 43131.00. Why are they showing 43043.50 which reflects a funky RF = 65.866…%. They also show 0 mileage adjustment.

So the dealer offered two options a 36/5 and 36/10. the hand written numbers is the 36/10. I’m able to track the pricing and manual calc/LH calc is just $10/mo difference. As an aside, i dont think ive ever seen a lease printout that made perfect sense.

Therefore i will simply counter with heavier discount on demo to get the desired pricing.

I agree the THE biggest issue is the dealer discount and needs to be upwards to 20% as @cheapdad00 suggested. I did all the calculations manually and mine agree with those of the dealer’s including the 788.13 payment. Thanks for clarifying their slop… B looked like T0k but now I see it… but .00262% … gimme a break. I’ve seen much better worksheets and still think the capped 2970.84 ought to be itemized.

1 Like

Just had a call with the dealer. Feels like i live in an alternate universe because no dice. I’m clueless as to how other people are getting 10+% off on new when my dealer won’t budge on 7.3% off for a demo.

I think the chicago market is oddly uncompetitive. or maybe some collusion. Anyways i will reach out to another dealer and see what i get.

Move to a strategy of making offers.

Plug the following into the LH calculator after MSRP of the vehicle you’re looking at:

Selling price based on % pre-incentive discount found by searching Shared Deals and Marketplace sections of this forum.

RV, MF and incentives (lease cash) from Rate Findr. Add any extra rebates you qualify for (college grad, etc) under incentives.

DMV fees and taxes based on your state’s official website.

Voila! Now check the box to make it $0 DAS and offer the resulting monthly payment*

• preferably rounded to a multiple of $5 or $10 to make yourself seem more like a normal person :innocent:
1 Like

The Chicago market is nasty. Anyway, crunch the numbers as @max_g suggests and create a professional-looking flawless lease proposal similar to the one below. Contact the dealer and email it to them. Do all negotiating via phone/email. Get it or kill it and move on to the next dealer if necessary.

In past i tried this route with showing detailed lease math, but quickly learned it fell on deaf ears. Perhaps the sales rep doesn’t understand or care about the details. Ultimilatey it just comes down to the final payment number and terms.

Appreciate everyone’s assistance. Now i will start to inquire with other dealers to see who want’s to move metal.

That is true. However, I’ve tried that approach, and it just opens lots of questions like how I arrived at that payment. So, a one-page proposal has always worked well for me as it speaks volumes. It shows the dealers that I’m not just plucking numbers out of thin air. It also shows them that I know what I’m doing and am serious about getting a deal done. I never show them detailed calculations as you can see in the posted proposal.

Good luck!

Step one:

Reach out to a broker and get their price

Step two:

Email every dealer said price and see if they beat it

Step three:

Profit???