2024 Hyundai kona Limited deal check + 2024 kia seltos EX deal check

Im looking into leasing a hyundai kona 2024, but this is my first lease/car, and having trouble understanding whether the deals good, or etc. I believe I am getting a tier 4 lease (as I have no credit).

I communicated with dealer via email for now, and for the car, he said selling price is $33,744, at $488/month for 10k miles/36 months, with 0$ down, just $488 at signing.
I tried creating a calculator with the above info and his pricing

N-line Calculator

I just cant tell if the deal im getting is good or not.

Thank you for your help

Edit : so im reading that a leasehackr score of >10y is supposed to be good, which probably makes this deal pretty bad i guess, not sure how to improve it though.

Edit 2 : Okay, now im even more confused
I got a quote for a 2024 kia seltos, and added it to the calculator with the exact information I was given by the dealer. Dealer says residual value is $22,270, but website shows 62% residual at $18,622. And on the calculator, im getting it to be around 66% with the payment structure dealer mentioned (495$ first payment, 453$ remaining)

Don’t you need to work on your credit first?

1 Like

Just moving to the US now for work. Need the car in US because the city has non-existent public transport. Lease being one of the easiest options where I can get a new car, without having to worry about knowing anything about cars as I simply wont have the time to worry about making sure the car will start in the morning.

Sorry, way too many justifications, but just the easiest option for me as I simply dont want to put up with the hassle of used cars.

Edit :

So for some more background info, I do have someone who can cosign, but they only have a 3 year credit history as well, and I would prefer to leave them out. I’m aiming to get the lease via a Foreign Professionals program which offers only tier 4 financing.

Lastly, As I would most probably be staying in US for 3 years, I dont need a lease longer than 3 years, hence lease would be a better option for me than finance as well (plus I would prefer lease anyways as I like having the latest tech, though im picking a cheaper car to stay in budget, but want to make sure I get a good deal as well).