2024 Hyundai IONIQ 5 SE long range

Hi this if my first lease that I did on my own and I was wondering if I did well. I have attached the contract below please let me know what you think.

1 Like

Awesome job. Under $200/month. Congratulations!! :tada:

It’s actually about $580/mo. ~$14k/24 months

4696/24 = $196/month

Its 12k/24mnand it comes out to be 6900ish

I’m confused. Doesn’t your contract say $4696, where is the extra $2200 coming from?

Also, the contract is using the MF of 0.0009, which seems to be off. :man_shrugging:t3:

Sorry y’all I uploaded a different contract from someone else deal that I was trying to replicate I updated my original post

Doesn’t look like a one-pay contract anymore. Still around $290/month so great deal. Congrats!

What was the discount from MSRP? This looks like a pretty good deal.

From the contract, it seems like:
MSRP: $47434
Sale price: $43120

what would my lease hacker score be?

Around 14.6 years.
Assuming a 9% sales tax, according to contract, it should be:
(47434*1.09)/(7112.79/24)/12 = 14.5 years.

Here is your LH calculator. You can edit your tax rate and play with it to get the exact numbers.

i am assuming that is really good

Yes. Anything above 10 years passes the 1% rule. And 1% rule is a good rule of thumb.

Dealer location and info? I’m on the market for the 5

Dealer info?

It’s kind of confusing but seems like you will pay $6065 in payments and an additional $900 in cash? Works out to $290/mo.

As other have noted, what dealer is this? I’m trying to find something like this and it’s like pulling teeth with dealers. Hyundai dealers are kinda sketchy and all say we don’t have anything in stock that resembles what Hyundai is advertizing.

1 Like

Let me know if you find out the dealer

If you are in colorado, then you can get SEL trim for $5k.

This is only for colorado residents