2024 Hummer EV 1 120k MSRP lease

Lower msrp. Don’t live in California (high tax/fees). Less mileage. Rates residuals may have changed…

1 Like

Ok I’m supposed to get a lease offer from the dealership tomorrow. I will let you know.

IMG_2531

You’ve been on LH for 5 years and are letting dealers give you first pencil? :face_vomiting:

8 Likes

Beautiful state to live in - lots of variety in natural beauty

Agreed…great place to visit. Or live if you already made your money.

1 Like

Once you give them first pencil it is so much harder to get them down to your target price. Partially coincidence but I have never purchased or leased a car from a dealership after they send me the first offer. My theory is at that point they think you are an averaged uninformed buyer and aren’t willing to treat you otherwise.

And to no one in particular, please remember - Update on Forum Guidelines Regarding Political Discussions.

3 Likes

I have a dealer in cali that is at msrp and won’t mark up the rate if you can’t find one.

2 Likes

The tax is only on the payments not the full price of the car.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off-Topic Landfill 6

So that’s literally exactly why I started the post…I want to know what I should be asking for in terms of terms? What’s the best I can hope for and I will tell them. I have the vehicle at MSRP…I told them if buying then I’ll only buy if it’s below MSRP, but I’m also considering a lease. That’s where I am at, but still have no concrete answer as to the best lease terms possible for 12,500 miles per year.

tmp

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

So do you consider it a threat when you tell a dealer “I’ll buy only with a discount or else I’ll just lease at full sticker.” ?

Can take time but thank you for submitting the request.

2 Likes

I don’t know. I’m no expert. My last lease was a Chevy Bolt. $229 per month. Zero down/due at signing. 15k miles per year. Felt like it was a good deal. Maybe it wasn’t.

Just need help knowing what to ask for.

Sorry but we have told you over and over what to ask for and how to get there, so I’m not sure what you’re confused about.

Getting one of these at MSRP with no mark-ups or add-ons is what you should be targeting. A member above even took the appropriate RV/MF numbers from Edmunds and plugged them into the LH calculator for you. You now know EXACTLY what this should lease for.

Based on the calculator above you’re at $1953/mo sign and drive on a $120k MSRP model.

What else are you looking for? There’s nothing any of us can do or tell you to say that will magically make this any cheaper.

9 Likes

Edit: @j_e_f_f beat me to the same post by two minutes

2 Likes

And that’s all I was asking for. Thank you

I noticed that the money factor and apr was over 8 percent on that calculator. I’m not sure what the money factor is, but through my bank I’m getting mid 5 percent for a 60 month loan…why are we putting over 8 percent for the lease calculator?

From a bolt to a Hummer? Gotta be a meme there.

14 Likes