2024 GLE53 AMG $101K MSRP - 25% off

The deal was too good to pass up.

Got 25% off GLE53 up front and got an awesome trade-in for my Bentley I recently bought. I ended up flipping the Bentley for $30K profit so GLE53 for about 50K all in! I just bought it out since the lease was terrible! Will post pics of the car once it is in my driveway

Thank you @oarfish18 for the deal!

28 Likes

Nice deal! Dealers in my area (NY/NJ) are flooded with 53s and no one will entertain 10% off. I can wait…

1 Like

Congrats on the new ride!

1 Like

NC was at MSRP and laughed at me asking for discount lol

U drove to Cali to trade in?

1 Like

Is there a like a secret thread or group chat I’m not aware of? How do people find these steals and deals???

7 Likes

Yes, as in any society - ask Nancy Pelosi

6 Likes

Conditions was for dealer to cover shipping to Cali but GLE I have to cover

2 Likes

I told myself I’ll never buy an MB… here we are 8 MB cars later within a year lol.

8 Likes

Serial car buyer… post pics, or it never happened! :joy:

1 Like

Can you share what the lease payment was with this discount?

Oarfish reading that her dealership got flipped 30k on the Bentley
Mad Arthur GIF by MOODMAN

11 Likes

Pre-Covid price arbitrage used to be possible on certain cars depending on the market area though not this large. I imagine the market for Bentley’s in CA (or export) is much larger versus NC. OP could have also secured a deal when he bought for similar reasons.

lol she was well aware I’m making a profit lol

I’m waiting on pics but probably won’t have car for 2 weeks since it directly goes to the shop to go under knife

1 Like

I didn’t even entertain it cause I knew I was going to buy out so I didn’t wanna go process of buying out

Cant stop wont stop

1 Like

PPF and ceramics? Or more?

Tints, lower, ceramic coat and maybe swap summers out for all seasons for now.

1 Like

lol, I already knew :cry: we pay fair market value regardless of what he paid for it.

11 Likes