2024 Genesis GV70 Advanced Lease check

I have been looking for a deal on a 2024 Genesis advanced for awhile, but no luck in Houston, Tx, plus the salesmen here are butts. So I’ve contacted a dealer in Oklahoma, here’s what they came up with after $3500 discounts on a 36 month lease, 15k miles, payment $727 and $4811.64 due at signing.

This isn’t the amount I want to pay, but this is allegedly the best they can do, is this a good deal or where do I have room to negotiate?

They are nice cars but why pay so much? We looked at gv70 then went with q5 for the price.

This is definitely not $3500 in discount.

It’s $1000 discount, before factoring in any potential mf mark up.

I feel the same way, such a nice car but I’m not willing to pay that much. Maybe when I get to 6 figure income

thats what I was thinking, but I’m not sure if I was being cheap. Someone on another forum said “what do you expect to pay for a luxury vehicle?” so I was beginning to think I’m just out of my league with this vehicle.

What have you seen for discounts on offerings from brokers here?

Most cars do not lease well. They do not have the programs (RV, MF and incentives) to be good candidates for lease-hacking, regardless of what dealer discount you can negotiate. This is truer now than it has ever been. Which means you cannot start your search with a particular car or cars in mind, and then find a way to make them lease well.

It will be like pushing a boulder uphill while pulling teeth, and you’ll still probably have a bad deal in the end. You need to start your search by filtering only the vehicles that are leasing well right now and offer good value per dollar.

Check out the “Share a Deal” and “Marketplace” sections of LH forums to decide what’s leasing well and pick a vehicle that is already proven to offer good value.

Remember, there are no magic wands that can save a deal from poor programs (RV, MF, and incentives) and/or poor discounts.

unfortunately I keep asking for brokers in Houston Texas that deal with genesis, but I get no responses.

That’s a sign as big as anything else. Brokers don’t waste their time on programs that no one wants.

1 Like

You sir…are a sooth sayer

I don’t know of any Genesis brokers off the top of my head. Genesis is pretty much a “pay to play” car. From what I see on here, they don’t have lease programs that are conducive to a “good” lease. You’re going to have to ask yourself, “how much do I really like this vehicle?” and “Am I willing to look at competing brands that offer better leases.” MSRP is only one component to a lease.

If you really want a Genesis, you’re going to have to pay.

First off, do you really need 15K miles per year? Next, get rid of all the accessories to save $900. That will drop your payment under $700 a month. Next make sure you are getting the base MF or ask for a bigger discount.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.