2024 Corvette E-Ray

Anybody put a deposit on the Corvette E-Ray?

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a42487697/2024-chevrolet-corvette-e-ray-revealed/

@senwia ahead of the game, teach me bro

2 Likes

Not a deposit, but 5th in line for a Z06 and 1st in line for the E-Ray at the dealer where I got my Stingray. Super excited for both. Jalopnik had an interesting article about the differences, straight from Juechter’s mouth

Id rather have a Z06

1 Like

That flat-plane goodness, but I bet the E Ray is pretty fast in a straight line.

With only $7k between this and z06 msrp, if I had a choice I would go with the Z06. However this is AWD, is just as fast and has the wide body and included brakes. If I got both I wouldn’t be sad. Z06 will be better flip.

2 Likes

This came up on my news feed.

1 Like

That dealer sells a ton of vettes. Precovid they used to have redic pricing so I’m sure they’re getting a huge allocation of these. Smart guys camping out for it, gonna make a nice windfall on a flip or drive for free for a year or 2.

Love the comments. A bunch of whiny millennials…makes me ashamed to be one of them technically. I identify otherwise though

E ray sounds disgusting, full EV corvette when?

#1 at a top 20 dealer. Also have a good number at MM, largest dealer. Also have 2 z06s coming in 2024 based on my spot in line.

Already have had 2 stingrays

1 Like

How big is your garage? :astonished:

1 Like