2024 Chevy Blazer EV Lease Options in NH

Hi All, New to leasehackr,

I am looking to lease a 2024 Chevy Blazer RS EV - i have 3 available in my area (NH).

The dealer i visited said there are no rebates or any other offers on it since it very “limited”.

Just wanted to get advice on how to get a good lease deal on this vehicle.

MSRP: 60,250.
Term: 24/36
Miles: 10k/12k
Down: 0 - 2000

Please let me know if any additional details is neaded.

Thank you for help

Pick a different vehicle.

With an at msrp sales price, youre looking at $1000/mo with the current programs for an LT

3 Likes

By LT you mean the trim level?

I visited today and was offered 48 month at $1300 including my 9500 negative equity.
I told the dealer, i am not trading in anything so no need to add any negative. However, i had to lease so waiting for an email from dealer for 0 down at 36 month

Yah, rather than RS.

I can look at the numbers for an RS for comparison sake.

Edit: Rs gets you a $500 incentive. With $0 das, a no-option RS at msrp is about $1100/mo for 36/10k.

Youd be insane to lease one of these compared to the competition.

3 Likes

That’s terrible. Comparable EVs like the Ioniq 5 or if you just stay domestic the Mach E can be had for a fraction of the cost. Or something like a Solterra or ID4 for even less.

If you like GM work on a Lyriq deal for way less.

1 Like

I think we need to back up and talk about $9500 in negative equity

You could probably say this about any GM product right now.

2 Likes

Yea that price will be insane. Thank you for your analysis

The reason i liked Blazer EV RS because of its wide stance and the interior was very sporty.

TBH - there arent many in market that i have actually liked. Wife already has the ID4 so thats out of the picture. Do not like the way Solterra or BZ4x looks.

Now Lyriq sounds good - i didnt even think of that. Quick check on Caddy website doesnt show any offers.

1 Like

Always check Marketplace

1 Like

I got a mini cooper EV for 35K in Dec 2022. I just paid 1000 down. Thought i would keep it longer but life situation changed and its too small.

FF to June 2023 - Carmax offered 28K while i owed 31K. But i think i was going thru midlife crisis because there wasnt a single vehicle availble in Market that i liked. So i kept my mini.

I think my harmones are balanced now (lol) - So back to the market and this dealer offered 20K while i owe 29500. Checking KBB seems like used EV market is going down hence the value - mind you i only have 3700 miles.

Ill most likely go back to CarMax and see what they offering. But regardless i might have to pay out of pocket to get rid of mini.

Wait for Jan 1, then you get the $7500/3750? off the Lease price direct from the government.

Lease buyout or purchase?

Good point on Marketplace. Maybe one of @Bostoncarconcierge s crazy Audi Q8 etron deals around $600ish.

I want to say I’ve seen some Lyriq leases in the 6-700 range but that may include the incentive for those who put in reservations.

Its not available for 2024 model right now?

Its purchase

As a IRS filing rebate it is For purchase Only

On Jan 1st, it’s an instant rebate at point of sale, that includes leases I believe (well it appears nothing changes but it’s pretty obvious that buying the car gets $7500 at point of sale, the lease people will do something about it)

Ill check it out thanks

Oh ok - got it

I have heard about them - I have never used a broker before. Does it really help using a broker and paying fees?

Leases already are point of sale when its offered