2024 Camry LE lease . . . Please Help

I’ve spent a lot of time on this with several online calculators. I say that to point out that I’m not lazily asking y’all for help. But we really need to make a wise decision because we are in a kinda rough spot and are trying to make the most of a little bit of money we have. Anyway, here’s the deal I’ve been offered.

24 Camry LE Base
MSRP: $26420
Package Installed $608
Destination Charge: $1095
TSRP (dealer’s notes say this is MSRP + destination): $28123
Dealer Discount: -$1884
Purchase Price: $26239

Terms
39 mos
15K miles (our request)
Residual: $14343 (51%)
Due at Signing: $2000 includes capitalized cost reduction of $408 and first payment, lease acquisition fee, registration and fees, and sales tax.
Monthly Payment of $364.02

Any opinions about this? I apologize for my ignorance here. I’ve done some reading around and I can’t quite figure out how good or bad this is. Or is it just OK? We are OK with a good deal. But don’t want to get screwed with. Thank you for your time and consideration of my question.

What is the actual MSRP? Destination is included in the sticker price. It isn’t additional.

What kind of discounts have you found when you’ve researched shared deals and broker listings here?

1 Like

Thanks for your response.

The sheet I received had

Base Model: $26,420
Packages and Options: $608
Destination Charge: $1,095
TSRP (indicated in their notes as MSRP + destination): $28,123

Then the dealer listed a discount of $1884 which is how they landed at the $26239 “purchase price.” I hope this clarifies.

I have looked around, yes. This deal is from a dealer who posted about this deal on LH. I am in contact with a broker here as well who looks a bit better, but I haven’t seen the full details yet.

I’d really appreciate your thoughts. Thanks for your time.

$408 effective payment for a base camry doesn’t sound very enticing, some decent Ioniq 6 deals posted by brokers and could save on gas.

3 Likes

My deal on Camry SE is much better. Payment starts with a 2 :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Just go with @Cody_Carter in Tustin, his deals are much better on these, $4K+ in discounts on his website on the SE

2 Likes

Thank you!

Mr. Carter,
The deal was from your site. That’s where I got it.

1 Like

Bad, you’re better of financing it.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.