Effective miles per month: 908
Maturity date: April 21st, 2026

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $100 + $500 (You Pay)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Absolute mint/showroom condition. Comes with genuine BMW all season mats + an additional full set of 3D Kagu all season floor and folding cargo mats. One person driven and still has the new car smell. :slight_smile:

Brooklyn Grey Metallic
Tartufo Ext Merino Leather (No fake leather)
M Sport Package
M Sport Package 1 - High Gloss Roof Rails
Premium Package
Climate Comfort Package
M Sport Professional Package
Parking Assist Package
M Sport Package Pro
Crystal Headlights
Glass Controls

1 Like

Nice build and great looking rig
Why are you bailing so soon?

I’m local and interested, but the lack of DA Pro might kill it for me

2 Likes

Got it for my wife but she does not feel comfortable driving a large vehicle like the X7. Sad but I would prefer to get a car that she enjoys driving instead of one that intermediates. Let me know if you are interested. Will post on SAL soon. I believe it’s an attractive monthly for a 100k + car after taxes and fees.

What is buyout

$87,370.69

I appreciate your feedback. If you feel it’s not a good monthly payment I understand. I believe I got a good deal when I leased 10 months back.

Ignore him - this is the equivalent of 10% off or so and buy rate, it should go quickly on SAL, just not the right target audience here

8 Likes

Thanks @AutoNinjas . Appreciate your feedback and guidance. I was confused with the other posters comment because I felt with $0 down, no MSD and with taxes included, $1490 was a good deal that I got when cars were not even on dealer lot. Thanks again for steering me in the right direction. Cheers!

Hi is the car still available?

Is this still available?

Yes it is. There’s a recall on most 23-24 BMW’s which needs to be fixed prior to BMW allowing transfers therefore waiting to get the recall remedied before proceeding ahead. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks and I apologize for the delayed response.

Yes it is. I apologize for the delayed response. There’s a recall on most 23-24 BMW’s which needs to be fixed prior to BMW allowing transfers therefore waiting to get the recall remedied before proceeding ahead. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Does this have active cruise control?

Not the highway driving package if that’s what you are asking about.