2024 BMW X7 M60i | $1674/mo+tax with $0 down - just pay the transfer fee | ~1000mi/mo left for 32 mos | NorCal

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2024 BMW X7 M60i

MSRP: $115,550
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $1674

Current mileage: 5500
Maturity mileage: 36007
Effective miles per month: 980
Maturity date: 10/6/2026

Cash due (if any): Transfer fee ($500)

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Flawless, non-smoker, Tires are basically new and stock.

Alpine White + Coffee Extended Leather
22" Black Wheels

Photos:

Nice Spec. Good luck!

2 Likes

………bump………

Bumping again. Vehicle still available and happy to negotiate!

WOW, where is the second picture taken? That’s beautiful

Down near Tempe, AZ! Beautiful part of the country and the X7 surprisingly ate up the corners.

Please update either your thread title (says “$0 down”) or the first post to correctly reflect the offer.

Updated - apologies!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

captains seats in the second row?

Beautiful car but the price is too high for a 115k vehicle.

What are you expecting to pay monthly for 115k?

Lol, for the sake of this thread… please just put that guy on ignore and move on. He’s a troll who relishes in getting these private transfer threads locked.

5 Likes

I’d say $1100 a month would be fair. I’m sure others will disagree….

1 Like

Anyone is free to reach out to OP and negotiate via DM. If you are not interested in the vehicle, then there is no need to comment. My $0.02.

6 Likes

Look I hate BMW M/Mlite lease programs more than anyone in this entire forum but yelling at poor OP isn’t the move here

Please show me some examples of 115K BMW X5 or X7 for 1,100 month with 2k down. I am interested.

That seems like a great deal…in a different exterior color and closer to florida I would be interested.

[quote=“Leases125, post:14, topic:521153”]
I’d say $1100 a month would be fair.
[/quote

Anything is fair with the right amount of down payment… just saying…

I am still waiting for examples of this on an equivalently priced x5 or x7 2024 model year?

Why can’t you find any examples?

Cause he is prying on people