Maturity date: 05/2027

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $1000
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $0

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee: $500 + tax
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): no

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

Stunning “Marina Bay Blue” comes with a clean record with no accidents and the vehicle is in great condition with no scratches, dents, chips, or cosmetic damage on interior/exterior. I am getting out of this lease due to priorities changing and having one car would be better than two.

Spec sheet is attached alongside the images

Photos:

1 Like

Youll likely need eat the transfer fee, the cash due AND throw some money at the monthly to get someone to take this with that little mileage. Good luck.

His deal (assuming 1277 is including taxes) comes out to around 8.7% off MSRP with loyalty @ 7,500 miles a year (which is what 639 miles per month comes out to roughly).

Thats a good deal in this market, don’t shit on the guys thread without any knowledge on the deal.

GLWS OP.

5 Likes

Thanks for commenting and defending the post. It’s 1277 including tax.

It is that ”high” because of tire and wheel protection that I have cancelled. Else it would be ~$3600 lower on the payoff

Post the pre-tax payment as I’m sure it’s below $1200. The total payment will depend on the zip code / tax rate of whoever takes over your car, so unless they have your exact same tax rate, the $1277 number is irrelevant. Plus it looks better to show a lower payment :sunglasses:

Gorgeous car. GLWT!

2 Likes

Mods please close. Vehicle is transferred!

1 Like