2024 BMW X3 deal check

Can’t currently create a new post but thank you to everyone who comments on these deals, it has helped previously. I am currently looking at 2024 BMW X3. The MSRP is $54300. Got a deal for 36/10 $2000 down and $700 a month. Below is the calculator. I could not figure out how to get the first months payment deducted from the downpayment, so I reduced the downpayment to match. Thoughts on the deal? Thank you in advance.

LeaseHackr Calculator

We can beat this.

2 Likes

$ Down (cap cost reduction solely) is different from $ Due at Signing (DAS) but you did it right.

In your case the 2000 is DAS and not down.

What are the extra incentives?

I’m assuming you’re in NYC? I have a local dealership with no shipping required that will blow this out of the water.

1 Like

Unclear what the incentives are. PM me if there is something better. Yes NY.

In S Carolina but will travel. Looking for 2024 BMW X3 x drive with sport pkg and 20” wheels. Emails not going through. Server rejecting. If you can help, please reach out. Thanks.

Did you fill out the form at autocompanion.com/inquire? We ask that everyone does that so that inquiries do not get lost in our inbox.

Already done.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.