2024 BMW M8 Competition Convertible - $1,493.14/mo pre-tax, 19 months remaining, ~1380 mi/mo, $2k DAS

, ,

Please include monthly payment or selling price in the TITLE.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2024 BMW M8 Competition
Location: Tri-state

MSRP: $154,395
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $1,493.14
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $1,493.14 / $1,598.40 (after $2k DAS)

Current mileage: 3,814
Maturity mileage: 30,056
Effective miles per month: 1,380
Maturity date: May. 23, 2028

MSD due (if any): N/A
Cash due (if any): $2,000
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $0

Financial institution: BMFS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Excellent condition, regularly detailed, maintained and serviced.

Includes the upgraded BMW Ultimate Care+

Photos:

2 Likes

Damn this should go quick ! Beautiful car and great price.

1 Like

A true ballermobile. You need to drive this every day until it starts snowing.

I do love it and its very fun, will be sad when/if its gone

If only I had somewhere to go everyday I’d def take this!

Great deal for sure still pissed I didn’t grab one for 1200/mo after my i8 lease ended!

1 Like

Bruh that was almost a decade ago !!! #covid#thanosfingersnap#

I swear (and I dont care if @DailyDriven throws me on his favourite thread!) if I didnt have the project on my hand, I would be on this and driving it down back to S.FL and still have so many miles left.

GLWT op ! Again its a beauty !

Done!

10101010

1 Like