2024 BMW iX50 Lease Question

i am looking at an iX50 and is close to a deal but the car was built in August, 2023, almost 3 months ago. I am assuming this sat there for a while, is there anything i should pay attention? i understand the chair was changed in July 2023 so should be with the new design. Is there anything else?

Thanks in advance.

CA/Bay Area

Lots of iXs are going to be built 3 months ago. A factory burned down and many have been waiting the interior trim for a few months.

thanks. the other two i am looking at were nov and october. anyway, thanks.

1 Like

I have customers who had August builds whose cars are just showing up now because of the trim issue.

I’m all for burning down the factory that was making this ugly bronze trim…

5 Likes

Wouldn’t mind some CF trim.

2 Likes

What do the leases look like on these right now? I noted that BMW is offering $9,900 of lease cash, which I assume is largely comprised of the $7,500 lease credit being passed-through?

Any decent discounts available before those lease funds are applied? I saw some advertised special of $699 monthly but assume it’s accompanied by an absurdly high drive-off.

1 Like

I’d be happy to help. Please fill out our form at autocompanion.com/inquire, so that I can get some information like your zip and what colors and options you’d like. I have a Bay Area dealership, so it’ll be an easy transaction.

1 Like

Of course. Search the forum and you’ll find out how much

1 Like

Hi, i am very close to a deal and i am puzzled. according to the leasehackr calculator, my payment before taxes should be $727, or $790 with sales tax (@8.625%). the finance manager says according to his calculation, it’s $930. he says “those online calculators are never correct.”. what gives?

-hechon

Post a link to your calculator. If it’s off by more than a few dollars, its either user error with the calculator or the deal you think youre getting isnt the deal youre actually getting.

2 Likes

No, you’re not. Just because you think you’ve agreed to a selling price doesn’t mean you’re close to a deal.

Whatever assumptions about MF or any other input that you’ve made, it doesn’t really matter because the deal you’ve assumed is not on the table.

Ask the forum what your target should be, in its entirety, and then get ready to make offers to a wide radius of dealers.

$97,525 MSRP
$12,000 off of MSRP
$9,900 Lease Credit
0.0007 MF
will do max MSD

How much is the due at sale with the dealer?

Where is the dealer fee and gov fees? Youre missing at least $1000 there

Oh, i will pay all of those up front. that’s why i didnt’ put it in the calculator.

1 Like

Dont try to half use the calculator. Fill it out and have it show the proper due at aigning amount.

4 Likes

yeah butwhatever the upfront amount may be, it shouldn’t impact the monthly payment, no?

Yes, having the correct due at signing reflected significantly impacts the monthly payment.

So again, what due at signing is the dealer asking for?

1 Like

12.3% off and base MF would be one of the best deals we have seen around here, a looser for the dealer most likely, so something isn’t adding up for sure. They are allowed, and commonly charge, a .0004 MF markup.

They initially marked it up by 40 points but i negotiated it down to 20 so 0,0007 MF. it is a good deal, but i am wondering if it may be even better at the end of December. probably fewer choice in terms of inventory/in-stock cars but likely more offerings from BMW.

-hechon