2024 BMW iX Lease in Arizona

Have been offered this deal on a 2024 BMW iX. First time leasing and first time on this forum. Would like feedback on this offer.

It looks like your getting 18 percent off, but I am guessing that the 9900 is included in that, if so your better off going with a broker on here. You should be able to get 9 to 11 percent off, plus 9900 and base mf, they are taking you to the shed with that money factor mark up. Talk with @IAC_Scott he should be able to get you one out of Texas.

1 Like

This is pretty bad. You could reach out to some of the CA dealers or a broker and do way better. Most of the discount is the rebate from what it looks like. Out of state (CA) dealers are 9-12% off plus the rebate.

BMW Dave or DSR Leasing works with AZ people. You would come out better off even if you shipped it home.

That calc is not even close to accurate, that money factor is not accurate for this model. Also, is this an order for a totally base car with 0 options?

Is the actual offer you got 786/mo with 7165 due at signing?

Scott

The offer I got was 785.69 monthly payment all inclusive on a 72090 Cap Cost. 6379 down. I plugged those numbers into the Leasehackr calculator. Can you help me find a better deal?

You should be under $650 + license fees so about $2500 DP.
Looks worse than a scottsdale deal at Chandler. Drive to Arrowhead and tell the this is what you want.

Calc is incorrect. You need to separate msrp from incentives since I think incentives are taxed in AZ.

You’re at like 7% discount pre incentives.

Either work with a broker or counter at 10% before incentives with base MF, or a larger discount if they want to mark up the MF. Come up with a target.

@bindass
I will suggest message him in private with screen shot of the worksheet or any communication you have from the dealer. Furnish all data so that @IAC_Scott can help you get a better deal and explain where those guys are ripping you off (if they are in the first place).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.