2024 BMW iX; Hackr Hive, Assist!

Looking to secure one of those insane deals, such as the one received by another member

Favorite dealer is saying that they cannot match it, as they’re having to do a dealer swap or pull from some external vehicle pool.

Are these deals primarily based on ‘on-lot’ or incoming inventory? Do I need to ‘cheat on’ my favorite client advisor?

Also, can someone explain what MSDs are / what a conventional amount is?

Thanks in advance.

Yes usually something that has been on the lot for a while or will likely be a PITA to get rid of like something too loaded, poorly optioned or a very….unique color combo.

Sometimes it requires all the boxes to be ticked.

If any of those three are on your radar then you’re on your way to a hot deal already.

2 Likes

You need to use a broker, or read up on leasing101 here.

1 Like

Multiple security deposits, which lower the MF further for each one you put down.

As the name implies, you get them back at the end.

Round the payment up to the nearest $50, and that’s one MSD.

How much will I need to pay you to take a car in this color? Any surprise this is a 2022 that never sold? hehe

That’s like those 3 series first year of the G20 in Vermont Bronze. Couldn’t give those away.

1 Like

i am one of those people that actually loooooove bronze- my current car is BMW’s ‘Kalahari Beige’ over their Cognac Interior.

Some might call it a granny spec, but it’s total standout yet subtle.

Here’s a pic of it next to our friends’ first EV, a ‘Nimbus’ Lyriq

before, i was rocking an estoril blue over cognac diesel longroof…

3 Likes

2 thumbs up for the longroof, the other two…no.

balance is power, my friend.

the longroof would have been my forever car, but:

we were T-boned and it was totaled.

saved our life, though!

1 Like

My BMW dealer was part of a group that swap cars between each other on request so the car I wanted had to be swapped from another dealership.
So I was lucky in that respect.

Chrome window drip shields were a tip off on who might be at fault on that one.

Glad you were ok!

Proportion of drivers with a DUI: #1. Dodge Ram 2500: 4.95%

Well I have a 3500 so I guess I am good. :wink:

1 Like

That just means the local constabulary owes you some favors.

1 Like

surprisingly he was sober- he was just truly distracted and speeding.

was super impressed with how the car crumpled; look at the pic post- jaws of life cuttings (they needed to use 2)

BMW has really won me over for life.

since the accident, I’ve slowly wanted started gravitating towards higher vehicles for my daily, especially due to us living in a semi-rural part of the country.

1 Like

There’s a Lincoln Corsair with your name (and color) on it :+1:

Lincoln doesn’t do it for me, guess it isn’t ugly enough :melting_face:

1 Like