2024 BMW iX Drive50 IL lease

, ,

I have reached out to a few dealers and none of them have yet shared more than 4-5% off MSRP. I am trying to keep my options open on lease versus outright purchase but asking the dealers now to show me both structures. What do you all think?
I read that some folks in CA got ~13% off MSRP along with the $9900 rebate. Can anyone else share what they have seen in IL. I am in the Chicagoland area.
Thanks.

You have to either choose from the Marketplace or shoot your target to a wide radius of dealers

Go thru broker and get it shipped. My local dealerships didn’t budge above 5.5% so I had to get it shipped from 3 hours away. Test drive locally.

Do you recommend telling the dealers upfront that I want a lease and throwing numbers at them? Or have them send me something and then I respond?

I have never used a broker…do they save you money in aggregate? And shipping costs?

My experience has been the brokers on here who advertise in the Marketplace are pretty good / a net positive NPV project re: paying the broker fee.

Shipping is hit or miss; might depend if you can find a broker in the Chicagoland area or the Midwest more generally.

Hi, we’re doing 10% off iXs on the east coast, and shipping should be about $750 - $800. That’s with base MF too. 4.5% off is about $4,000, so you still net quite a bit after shipping and the broker fee.

Are you in Chicago city limits? Your lease tax will be crazy, as will the tax on the incentives.

I am in Cook county, but not in Chicago City (in suburbs).

1 Like

I am looking around Chicago and Michigan since I am in Michigan, the brokers on this sight will be the best deal, look at marketplace seems like they are anywhere from 10 to 11.25 off if you order one.

Deal Check - What do you all think about this one for a 2024 iX Drive 50? Appreciate your candid feedback. This would be my first lease.
Also, should I consider MSD’s or paying the entire lease upfront? Will that reduce the MF drastically? I have not discussed yet.

Market Value Selling Price 109,775.00
Discount 10,000.00
Rebate 9,900.00
Acquisition Fee 925.00
Doc Fee 347.26
ERT Fee 35.00
License Fee 151.00
Tax 4,517.00
Title Fee 165.00
Balance 96,015.26

MF being offered - 0.00151, but I believe they will get it down to 0.00111 (which I understand is the buy rate) - is that accurate?
7500 miles - monthly - $1105 Residual - $59,146.20 (I have seen the same residual value % from the dealers I have talked to so assuming this is not at all negotiable).

Post a calc link.

That’s the most expensive iX50 MSRP I’ve ever seen.

Do MSD’s. Take the deal if it’s local to you, even if the MF is raised.

1 Like

You can actually make it even more expensive!

https://www.bmwusa.com/build-your-own.html#/studio/f4vqaa0k/summary

I was doing that exercise before I commented, haha.

1 Like

Thanks @IAC_Scott . I agree that this is a very expensive build. It has the bowers & wilkins surround sound and also the interiors (Amido I believe) which is another additional charge.

Would you recommend paying the taxes upfront or rolling them into the lease?

If you do MSD’s, might as well roll them in, the interest rate is practically free money in this environment.