2024 Audi SQ5 Premium Plus Offer

, ,

What I’ve read tonight definitely concerns me. My gut has already told me this salesperson is not “my salesperson.” I’m actually having trouble reaching people via email…much different than a few years ago. Has the process changed?

They update first few days of each month. Audi brokers who serve PA can be found by using the top bar to search. Make it super simple pay one of the great brokers on this site and save a bunch of money and hassel

1 Like

Email me scott@insightautoconsulting.com and we can get you into something this week. Just need to find the right car.

1 Like

Thanks for your comment. Actually, thanks to everyone. Very helpful! When you mentioned “exact spec”, what did you mean? PP?

I think you wanted grey on red, I don’t have exactly that but I have several others

Just saw your follow up comment. I’ll email you now. I appreciate your time here.

1 Like

ahh…color. I did like that gray metallic…didn’t need the red seats, but was considering them. open to options but def want the package. I’ll email

1 Like

Thanks, dude!

1 Like

If @IAC can beat that by a lot that would mean his dealer is going 9-10% off MSRP before Costco rebate on an SQ5. That would be worth spending every penny on him!

1 Like

I’ll update this thread when I get the proposed Sell Price for the vehicle that this salesperson worked up. They really didn’t want to tell me anything and it was like pulling teeth despite the fact that I approached the salesperson professionally and respectfully. Well, I’m in it for the ride so here we go…

edmunds def confused -

In fairness, this is the first time Audi made this change according to others. National rebates not stacking with promo APR’s is a first apparently.

So you’re thinking it may have been an oversight on the salesperson’s part?

1 Like

More than likely an accident and not intentional malice

Learn how to use the lease calculator here and post link.

I’d use the calculator if I had all of the information.

You should have all the info and know what your target payment is beforehand before even talking with a dealer.

@littleviolette this kind of recurring misplacement of threads in this sub could easily be solved. Just change the name to “Signed Deals” and split off “Share tips”

1 Like

I wish a salesperson would say that to me… :smile:

@max_g we changed the category name per your suggestion! Hope this is more clear now! Thank you for your recommendations.

1 Like