COSTCO DISCOUNT $1500
$3000 REBATE FOR MARCH
ZERO DOWN
10K MILES
MF: .00094
36 MONTH LEASE
RESIDUAL: $40,525
$798 PER MONTH INCLUDING TAXES

THIS LOOKS HIGH TO ME. I DON’T HAVE ANY OTHER INFORMATION BESIDES WHAT I’VE SHARED. ANY INSIGHT WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

THANK YOU!

What is the discount? What is the base MF?

Hey, thanks for the quick response. I’ve not yet gotten the sell price. I provided the MF…is the “base MF” something different?

@IAC_Scott isn’t this wrong with the 3k & subvented mf?

1 Like

What’s the “wrong” that you’re referring to? Certain numbers?

You can’t combine the audi rebate w the low rate this month

Its one or the other

So essentially I’m not getting 4500 off plus the MF?

The MF is .00099 I believe. The $3000 rebate does not stack with that MF either. Costco does though. This deal isn’t possible.

So I’m dealing with a dishonest or incompetent salesperson?

Likely. Ask for the deal sheet to be emailed to you.

I did and they said I had to come in to the dealership to get that. LMAO

1 Like

I think you have your answer there.

Any suggestions? Do I call the dealership and ask for someone else or how do I proceed? I am not great with these transactions and I’ve only leased a few times in my life. Hoping to gain some insight / direction from the forum. Lastly, is the monthly lease payment high or competitive for the vehicle?

move onto the next dealer and/or wait for broker sheets to get updated to develop a target discount for the month since Audi is changing it up a bit this month.

You could also throw a deal out to them, something like If you can get it to a true sign and drive at XXX a month I’ll come down and sign tomorrow.

One of the main things I needed help with was the monthly payment for the vehicle. What’s actually a good deal? Having trouble finding that info on the site this time around.

the first sentence addressed that - patience.

1 Like

If they give you the deal you listed above, sign it. The rebates don’t stack that way though as others have mentioned.

Are you referring to what you said about “broker sheets”? If that’s what you mean, when do they generally show up on the site?

That’s correct.

Most likely the later.

I can beat this big time with a dealer in PA, but I don’t have the EXACT spec you’re looking for.

What I’ve read tonight definitely concerns me. My gut has already told me this salesperson is not “my salesperson.” I’m actually having trouble reaching people via email…much different than a few years ago. Has the process changed?