2024 Audi S3 Premium Plus 36/7.5k $2450 DAS $450w/tax $56,910

Hey guys I was originally shopping for an A3 due to its pricing and quick cold call to Mission Viejo was down to play ball and give me an A3 price for a S3. :slight_smile:

DM for sales manager info!

12 Likes

Redacted contract requested

I have my doubts

6 Likes

if i was a gambler i’d bet that there may have been a trade-in involved

Lol sorry I dont have the contract as I got the deal for my sister; put in hindsight I was able to get two better deals than my broker.

One in Audi Santa Ana is doing
$3500 at 499 with tax same msrp on white still
talk to Nick

Not sure why I would cap as this would be the 4th car I got with LH help.

1 Like

No trade in, unless you can trade in an expiring Acura lease to an Audi dealership? Lol didnt think so, I got my lease bought out from Sam EZ

The reason no one believes you is because you’d need like 15-20% off to make this deal work depending on the fees.

1 Like

When I see my sister I’ll get a hold of the contract but for now just trying to help anyone else shopping for an Audi in OC

Here is is at 400/mo with $2,500 DAS, standard CA doc fee, and I’ll even give you $1k in reg for cali, 19.85% to be at 400 pre-tax.

Only way one could remotely get there is if they found a way to give her the 14% off VIP discount + 2k BEV if you sister had an Audi EV currently + they counted the 1k marketing bonus as an extra rebate for you, maybe, maybe, then you get close. If she didn’t own an Audi EV before this then I don’t see any path to this being possible.

4 Likes

Congrats on the new ride! Looks sharp but need more pics right before sunset

1 Like

This is her first Audi,

If anyone wants the same msrp in Santa Ana
They’re doing
3500 DAS
36/7.5k
499 with tax (OC)

They countered too late when I picked up the car last night. Speak to Nick. Not sure if the deal is on the table still as I’ve been reached out twice already

1 Like

3 Likes

@mvidal6 - Would love to see a copy of the contract with personal info redacted.

1 Like

wait, one question, how did you not get that annoying front plate holder by dealer?

Garden Grove gunna be lit tonight fr

2 Likes

Dealers know most customers don’t prefer it in SoCal

1 Like

Still waiting for a copy of that contract. :eyes:

3 Likes

TBF no one’s obligated to show a contract.

And this would be a pretty toxic place if people were presumed guilty (of lying) until they could prove their innocence.

2 Likes

Totally agree. Just trying to figure out the numbers and how OP was able to get such a crazy deal on a new S3.

2 Likes

Im waiting for their financing to email it over; Honestly whats even crazier is that all I needed to do was wait one more day to had a better one with my local dealer since they didnt wanna play

Nice job. For anyone doubting this deal, Mine was similar but leased a few months ago in 2023. I have a 23 S3 Premium Plus, black w/ black optics, etc on a 36 (maybe 30 something months)/10k and pay 460 a month + tax w/ I think 4.5k drive off and it was 6k off msrp from Audi North OC.

OP, I’m currently in the market for a 7 seater w/ trunk space. Got any recs? I honestly wasn’t considering a Q7, but if the deal is right who knows.

1 Like