2024 Audi RS e-tron Lease Offer - Is this a good deal?

My local Audi dealer in OR has offered the following lease on a RS e-tron they have in stock. Not sure if they are good. What are your thoughts?

Run. Similar vehicle deals have been posted for less then half of that

2 Likes

What are the details on the trade? Where else did you get quotes to sell it?

Not sure why the trade is listed as its not part of this deal. I have been offered $107,000 direct to a Land Rover dealer.

Ok thanks. I am new to this forum so trying to search for other deals.

Then agree this is only a “deal” for the dealer, for you it’s a mugging.

1 Like

See here some deals that can be replicated with various degrees of work Topics tagged audi
Also, check out marketplace or you’ll find some decent deals

Yikes. Your discount off MSRP is a paltry 3%.

Check out the marketplace for deals in your area.

Wow there was a thread a while back on a eqs580 and the forum saved the guy like $50k by convincing him to shop a better lease instead.

Having you avoid signing this lease offer is almost that level of savings.

This forum needs a thread for memorializing “holy crap glad people didn’t sign that trash”

1 Like

@GOAT ’s car is like $500/m hah! We call em unicorns for a reason

1 Like

Thanks looking through marketplace now.

Why are you getting rid of the Range Rover Sport? It is freshly redesigned.

Dealer said they only had 5% in the car, which now after i have been reading on this site is not true. Learning a lot.

Yes its the new design, the ‘First Edition P530’. Just did not gel with it.

Oh nooo…why not though? Do you really not gel with it or are you being an impulse shopper?

The e-tron GT feels dated to me and maybe it will feel similarly to you if coming out of a newly redesigned model like the RRS.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.