2024 Audi RS E-Tron GT|MSRP $158,690| 12/7.5K | $700/month effective

Will any other dealers in Dallas do that deal? How much due at signing?

Considering this as an option now due to pricing. Looks to be deal with the Feb incentives but Audi Dallas currently has 5 RS GT in stock… Betting they’ll want to deal on those.

Correct me if wrong but the deal is on 12mo/7.5k miles with 1st month Das and payment at $699mo is taxed?

Does anyone know what insurance is like on these? Feel like the monthly ins rate on a $160k ev would be close to the monthly payment.

Dallas is reportedly on record saying they’re not doing any more of these deals.

And you really should check the insurance personally by plugging in a vin to your own company before even considering one, save yourself time and a lot of headaches by doing this before anything.

3 Likes

A lot of people are seeing huge insurance increases. I’m with Amica and was quoted an increase of $40 per month over my m440

$240/m progressive 100/300/100

A post was merged into an existing topic: Worst leases you’ve seen

Small world. I saw your car at Dave hot chicken last night lol. Don’t grease up this beauty.
GIF by reactionseditor

1 Like

Wait till your renewal comes out. I have Amica also and they quoted me $29 more a month prior to renewal. I got my renewal in February and went up 40%. Excuse I got was “there was a statewide increase”. I am like my plan before was 2300 for 6 months and now it is $3700.

Move everything over to a local agent via Allstate, paying $2000 for 6 months for 5 cars. Had to move over homeowners and umbrella to get a low auto rate. Overall discount per 6 months was like $900 so worth moving it over.

1 Like

fox broadcasting doctor GIF by Fox TV

It was me!

May I know why people don’t do this for longer terms?

Because the number doesn’t work, ask for extension at the end instead.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Phenomenal deal! Anymore left? I’d love to ship up one to NC.

My RS’ premium is actually less than the Q8 etron I have, covered by AAA here in DFW.

My RS premium is lower than my qx80 surprisingly