2024 Audi RS E-tron GT - 12/7.5k - Effective $1008/month - Midwest Iowa

How are you guys getting these deals? I went to my local Audi dealer last month and they were upcharging the Etron gt rs, they were adding on an extra $25k for market adjustment. Their numbers for me on a lease for a Etron gt rs was $2600 with $5k down. I showed them all the deals that folks were getting on lease hacker and they just laughed and said: there is no way any dealers would give away those deals.
If any dealers (or brokers) on here would even come close to these numbers I would buy one today.
Thanks

2 Likes

Don’t go into the dealership in-person and just call all dealers within 500 miles that have the car and make them an offer, if they don’t accept move on to the next one, simple. 3 dealers said No and the fourth one said Yes, took me a day only

3 Likes

I had 4 dealerships willing to play ball. Look out of state and get it shipped to you. Once one says yes, others will match it and throw in extras.

Thanks for all the pointers. The car is for the wife so we went to the dealer to ensure that she is good with the car. She’s a small person and the car looks big from photos, so we had to ensure that she is comfortable in it. lol
Needed to ensure the seats go all the way up and she can see over the dash. lol
Thanks again everyone.

1 Like

did you end up getting the RS?

This a very good deal considering $32.5k is incentive is taxed. I think CA dealers do not want to play ball, called/Emailed 8 different dealers with target deal (12/7.5):

4 did not hear from them.
2 did not want to sell.
2 counter offered with $18k one pay and
another with $32k one pay

Post the 32k one pay please :joy:

1 Like

They did not send me the quote, they called me and said are you sure you are looking for the right car? Where did you get your number from? Because RS GT will be around 32k for one pay lease.

I asked what about pre-incentive discount they basically told me THIS IS RS GT no one gives discounts on this car only incentives and rebates.

LOLOLOL name the dealer

First rule, you don’t talk about lhkr or even show this site to them.

Second rule, if a dealer is too delusional to add $25k markup in this market for a GT. Move on. Not worth your time

4 Likes

I feel like sales people just look at the RS tag, and think it’s like the RS6 or RSQ8, no discounts

1 Like

Not yet. Still looking.

Yeah, this is the same issue that I am seeing with SoCal dealers. The guys basically stated: this is a $160k car. There is no way any dealers are going to get close to the numbers you’re at. You’re lucky to be in the $2000 per month range.
I laughed and walked away.

3 Likes

I do not want to give them any kind of publicity :laughing:

I think lot of dealers especially in CA know about LH. Couple of them asked me is your numbers from LH. I asked them what is LH? Then they did not get back to me after that.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: lollll

2 Likes

You guys think March might bring back Costco incentive? IIRC it was $5k last time, wonder if it will stack with the 25/32.5 they have already this time.

Just picked it up, pictures don’t do this car any justice. It’s amazing in person

11 Likes

Tints!!! Looks gorgeous

1 Like