2024 Audi Q5 Deal sheet review

, ,

Hey guys. I have a question regarding an Audi q5 i am trying to lease. There’s a $1500 Audi rebate that is being applied for me to pay. then at the bottom of the sheet it’s subtracted from the total DAS. It doesn’t look right. See pic.

Items 1-19 are just calculating the DAS amount and where it’s coming from.

Elsewhere on that deal sheet it should show $6500 total DAS that the dealer is applying towards your total cap cost.

So the rebate is listed once (#4) as it is inlcuded in the $6500 total along with your first month payment, fees, etc. Then it is listed again but subtracted out (#17) because that $1500 is paid by Audi and not you, bringing your total out of pocket to $5k.

What year and what trim?

$5,000 DAS and $679/m for a Q5? That’s a horrible deal.

1. Q5 45 s

Thanks. Is that rebate applied to msrp?

Then what would you consider a good deal?

Premium, P+ or Prestige?

Are you looking for a good lease deal or is the Q5 the only car you’d be willing to drive?

Learn how to use LH lease calculator to know what your target payment should be…search for tutorial on this site. Otherwise I can pretty much guarantee you will leave many thousands on the table for any lease deal you make.

Horrible. Recommend reach out to LH broker from marketplace.

Ppl are getting eTron GTs for less monthly.

Did you sign already?
Doesn’t look like a good deal, I suggest do more research before return to the market. There are way better deals than Audi right now.
If Q5 is your only choice, that should be a sub 500 car, with the minimum DAS. My lease from last year ended up 413/mo, 2500 DAS when rebates and terms were worse than now I believe… even if you can’t replicate my deal you should target something close to 600/mo effectively for a 45 pre/pre+ model.

Hope it helps!

1 Like

did not sign. thanks for feedback