2024 Audi Etron RS GT Deal Check

Deal check
Includes Audi Care which gives the +1% residual bump.

One pay gives you a sizable discount. Otherwise looks good if Nevada is a rebate taxable state.

1 Like

what does this mean and how do i find out if it is

Some states dont tax the $32500 rebate. Makes a drastic payment difference. Looks like Nevada does tax it. One pay lowers the money factor. You’d pay the entire lease up front and it will lower your effective monthly payment to $996

Is that really worth ~$1,200/mo to drive?

If you thought taxing the rebate was bad wait until you pay for registration!

1 Like

From the calculator link you provided click the checkmark next to the words that read “Pay everything upfront to lower the money factor by 0.0006. Check Rate Findr for your model’s latest one-pay lease money factor reduction.”

One dealer was doing 12% off in stock vehicles but they’re all gone.

12 month residual with audi care is 70%. Did you try that? Why is there $2k in sales tax when the monthly payment is taxed, what am I missing here? What was the registration for NV? $2k? Wow thats the color and interior color i want too. Damn. Looks like they have a black with red seats in stock. Dont really want black as I have a black A6 but I guess if the deal is insane enough…

The $32,500 from Audi is taxed.

DMV goes off the $147,100 base price. Estimated price in Clark is $2,600!

https://dmvapp.nv.gov/dmv/vr/vr_estimate/vrestimationinput.aspx

1 Like

You pay your registration yourself not at the dealer iirc at Audi in NV? So why would so that $2k in sales tax on your deal, is the tax on the 32.5k incentive? i reached out to audi henderson desk manager and he didnt respond. who did you deal with

Yes, the $32,500 incentive from Audi is taxed here adding ~ $2,721 and yes I’m on my own to deal with the DMV fees once title is delivered.

1 Like

who did you deal with? i emailed both desk guys and no response. insanely bad.

DM sent with contact info.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.