2024 Audi E Tron GT P+ Deal Check

I’ve decided to go all in and try to obtain my dream car (cousin, the Taycan technically is).

Here is the ‘best’ numbers I’ve received so far. I can’t put my finger on it, but it still seems high. The MF seems to be what it is suppose to be. But the payment seems too high for the residual.

Thoughts?

Post a link to an LH calculator for your target deal. I assume you’re targeting 10% at buyrate?

Didn’t think to do that. Not sure I’ve ever done that.

I’d ideally like to be sub 1k.

Tag your correct state instead of the meaningless USA tag. Short term EV leases have huge swings based on local taxation.

Post your best attempt at the calculator.

A random monthly payment pulled out of nowhere does no one any good. You’re either overpaying or unrealistically under bidding.

you deal sheet is missing the $7500 lease cash. if you have another Audi BEV, there’s another $2000 loyalty.

why not- reach out to LH broker who has eTron GT deals? save time, save $.

The 7500 is built into the 25k, rebate.

I didn’t see any broker that works in Ohio. I guess I need to recheck?

Im’m looking as well but my dealer is charing me a $895 bank fee, which they said is what the bank charges them for leasing. Is this normal?

$895 acquisition fee is standard for AFS leases

okay thanks a lot

and a taycan this is not. it’s hardly half of a taycan. i know b/c i went from a taycan to this junk.

Having just done my RS eTron GT in November for I was eligible for lots of incentives $47000, but only ended up using $44500 since I was running into adjusted cap cost < RV), my mistake- you are not missing out on the additional $7500 (updated- RS eTron GT’s have an addition $7500 incentives)

My local dealer is listing $25000 in incentives on 2024 eTron RS GTs WO the $7500 lease cash included- separate/additional: https://www.audibeverlyhills.com/current-offers.htm#collapseExample-14. $25000 is for the non-RS eTron GTs ($17500 + $7500 lease cash).

Check with Edmunds lease deal forums for buyrate MF, incentives, and RV in your ZIP.

Oh, really? I was under the impression the e-tron GT and Taycan were basically just badge engineering. But was your experience in the Taycan better?

yes, i went from a 4s to an RS, and i’d rather have the porsche back. functional infotainment, a better drive / handling, far better range / economy. all the audi is is a payment.

I ended up reaching out to AutoCompanion to see if they could potentially help

Discount seems way too low. Have t some of these deals been at >10% off MSRP?

10% off would be another 7k off. That’s a sizable difference and would put it sub 1k.

I’d be happy with that.

I may try and ask. That deal is the best I’ve seen thus far though.

Ask for 10% off most dealers gave me thet when I was shopping. Looks like a 36 month lease? These lease best at 12 months/7500 miles. Then do a one pay to reduce the money factoe to .00252 and add Audicare for the 1% residual. That should provide you a decent effective monthly payment. You only have 2 days to take advantage of the $17500 rebate though so move fast. You can try a broker but they dont seem to have many left in the northeast and after adding the $1000 to $1500 fee you can maybe do just as well on your own.

I asked about getting to 10%. I’m waiting now. I think the discount is like 4%. 10% would definitely get it where I need to be.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.