2024 Acura MDX w/ Tech lease sales price

Good evening everyone,

First timer posting something on forum so wish me luck. If I learned anything from looking over topics on forum is start with sales price. I am currently leasing a 2021 Honda Passport Touring that ends in May so I have time. With it being end of year I thought I would see what is out there. If good jump but if not wait with the hope 2024 brings something better. Current lease payoff is $28,433 and dealer ¶ is offering to payoff as trade so equity is $0.

Acura model looking at is a 2024 MDX w/Tech AWD
MSRP $57,945
Dealer price $54,945 (5.18%)
$750 Conquest
$1000 Lease conquest
$1500 Cust. cash
48m/10k
$694.20 a month

I received it late so have to get MF and residual from them they used to produce numbers. No credit pull as I like to have numbers before using a hard pull. Credit score is over 800 so hope for best rate but also understand the rates are not the best along with MSRP.

Looking on other post seen some getting 9% off sales price. Is that possible or only via a broker?
Is residual to shot for 58%?
Is the best MF .00145?

Again not in a do a move right now mode since lease ends in May and even thought about extending lease pass May to play waiting game with Feds looking to leave even or lower rates in 24.

Thanks everyone and happy hunting for the best end of year deals out there…

You should know these numbers before you ever start thinking of talking to a dealer as you should have used them when setting up your target deal. Never talk numbers with a dealer without knowing exactly what they should be first.

1 Like

Thanks for reply. I never talk to dealer in person only email first. Reviewing online edmunds forum and other calculators seen mf as .00145 and residual at 58%. Just looking for target sales and discount since most post mdx are old or based on broker numbers.

58% residual on a 48 month lease. That seems very high.

1 Like

It is. 48/10 rv is 50%, not 58%.

2 Likes

I think 9-10% is definitely doable on the Tech awd. I see about 25 MDXs at my local dealer. They’ve been a hot seller, but I don’t think they’re doing all that well right now. Even my wife doesn’t want another one, and she’s leased three of them so far. They’re essentially Hondas so people typically buy them and keep them for 10-15 years. I guess everyone that wanted one already bought one in the last couple of years because everyone’s FOMO.

1 Like

Thx Cahrens…if you dont mind me asking, any feedback to share from owner experience. What did you move to from Mdx? Better?

You’re welcome. My wife drives the MDX. It’s just a good looking, mid-sized SUV with very small third row like all 3-row mid-sized SUVs. It’s a very practical family SUV - safe, quiet, smooth, reliable, and reasonably priced. But she’s been bringing up how much she spends on gas - $400/mo, so when her lease is up this March, we’ll probably be test driving hybrids. The NX450h is on the top of her list. She doesn’t want a PHEV because she doesn’t want the complexity of having the plug it in every night. She is totally against EVs, although I’ve been leasing EVs since 2015. All of our roadtrips have been in the MDX.

1 Like

shoot for 12% off settle for 10%

1 Like

but only at Volvo of Smithtown.

Empire Volvo Cars of Smithtown to you good sir!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.