2024 Acura MDX. Or Hyundai Palisade SEL in Texas

Can you guys help me evaluate this deal I’m in Texas.

Pardon my post tags were not correct. (updated) I will attempt to post a calculator. Shockingly I cant find the MSRP on their website, but when i build it on the Acura website, it does show up as 65595.

Make your tags more useful. This isn’t a purchase so why are you using buy/finance. Add Acura, etc.

2 Likes

MVSP is a useless metric for lease calculations

What’s the MSRP?

Post your best attempt at the LH calculator

i could not get the calculator to match correctly this is what i came up with CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

I think you can do better

Check Acura deals in Marketplace to compare

I don’t see a broker for Acura or any deals currently listed do you guys see them?

The discount isn’t bad, our employee pricing isn’t far off from that. I would shoot for another 5%.

AutoCompanion, OffSticker both list Acura MDX deals. Not sure if they ship to TX, but should give you an idea of what deals are available.

1 Like

Also get rid of the $989 of add-ons unless you really want them.

You don’t have TX taxation set in the calculator. That’s going to add thousands unless there are TX sales tax credits currently available. Based on the listed tax on the lease sheet, it looks like partial sales tax credits are available, so you need to adjust your tax rate to 1.25% and adjust the taxation to TX.

1 Like

Is this just something you can blatantly ask for? “Can I get an additional 5% off?” Or is there some special approach to this?

I’m in Texas looking to possibly lease a Hyundai palisade Sel premium. Please help me evaluate this deal
IMG_20231211_161534

Aside from the residual value being 68%, I don’t see much attractive about this lease. I suppose the Money Factor isn’t horrible.

No tax credits, basically no discounts, kills the deal. It even fails the “1%” rule on lease payments.

This isn’t as bad as you make it, you did notice the $1960 discount right?
The RV should be 67 though, wonder why it’s 68. The MF matches a SEL FWD but the RV is of a SEL AWD.

Is that something I should bring up being 67 instead of 68 does it make a big difference?

I’m looking for a three-row SUV in Texas for a growing family anything else that you recommend that would be a better deal or lease option or meet the 1% rule?

You lose immediately because of TX Taxes. So don’t even bother with that word that should not be spoken or it summons the demons here.

And yes it’s important as it would reject when it hits the bank or they aren’t using HMF and you should always use HMF

What’s the DAS?

$0 das nothing due as signing