2024 Acura Integra A-Spec CVT deal check. 1st Lease

i’m only negotiating OTD price at the moment and then i’ll let them know i’m leasing. anyone think i have more room? also any brokers who can maybe do some more, please dm. they agreed to take $1200 additional off from the price pictured (down to $35,006) but insisted leaving the dealer add ons. why is that? thanks guys , i appreciate any input. 1st lease

take off the $1200 in ad ons and MAYBE this is a good deal.

What is the advantage of doing that?

2 Likes

they agreed to an additional 1200$ off to make up for add ons but i don’t get why

bank won’t haggle for me when it comes to purchase price on lease. that’s upto me.

That makes no sense. The leasing bank sets the Money Factor (MF) and Residual Value (RV). You can always negotiate the dealer discount.

If you were purchasing, then I would have said go for it. Since you plan to lease, focus on the dealer discount. Looks like you are getting a little under 7% off MSRP.

Have you researched whether there are any leasing incentives for this car? Any reason you are looking at this car?

Yes, it’s up to you to negotiate the deal you want. How does wasting their time by negotiating an otd purchase price then switching to a lease help that goal? Youre just unnecessarily complicating things.

Negotiate the deal you actually want.

2 Likes

so the discount looks bigger instead of a paltry 3.6%

1 Like

this is my first lease i only have a few weeks of knowledge. i figured get the price down then use that price for lease sale price. i could be very wrong. what do you recommend i do in this situation? thank you

what would i be negotiating then?

i have checked , only about 750$ available. it’s just a car in my price range, size snd style i like. weighed this next to a subaru wrx premium.

What if they said: “leasing? We need to change the OTD price because xyzbs.” You have to negotiate again to say we agreed on the OTD etc etc…
FYI I believe Acura cannot mark up special rates so you don’t have to worry about that, would recommend just say keep the current discount, waive the add-ons, and provide me a lease worksheet.

2 Likes

So what do lease numbers look like?

You’re negotiating the sales price of the vehicle, which ultimately you need to know to determine what a good lease is anyway.

You could easily negotiate an OTD price on a purchase, but that could include purchase only incentives, or there could be lease only incentives that they don’t add in when you switch to a lease because you agreed on a different price, etc.

The place to start here is to work out what a target lease deal actually is, then you can work on negotiating to that goal.

1 Like

Have you run some numbers in the LH calculator to see if leasing or financing this car is the superior structure?

1 Like

there doesn’t seem to be any stated purchase only incentives and no lease incentives currently. in my new journey to navigate leases i figured get the sales price down and use that for lease ultimately bringing 36mths of payments down. any input is awesome thank you guys

i figured they make more on a lease in the long run and would not have an issue carrying the price over to a lease. what do you think?

haven’t made id that far, just trying to get the best price i can first , getting a worksheet today from a few of the best offers.

where i’m i going wrong ? be up front that i’m leasing ?

to be honest i have not , my budget with insurance is about $500 and i can assume financing would be out of my range. that’s why i’m trying to get the price down as much as i can to keep that payment down