2023 Xc60 lease?

, , ,

I would pay so much more to have this, especially on an SUV, but even on a sedan or otherwise.

Why would any part of the transaction not be on the paperwork?

They said it would be done separately as Iā€™m not rolling anything in.

volvo

Did they ground it? Pull-ahead? Buy it for their inventory?

If they grounded it there should still be a signed OD statement. If they bought it, they have to send payoff to Volvo and itā€™s processed, could take a couple weeks. Iā€™d at least message VCFS on the old account what happened and to expect payoff from dealer imminently.

This is what I believe they are doing. They said they would take note of the final mileage and send it to volvo along with the check. It has like 9k miles on it, iā€™d assume they slap a cpo on it, and sell it.

I have sent that last night. Should I call them as well?

VCFS is pretty good IME about messaging back. If the dealer bought it for their inventory, Iā€™d still want something in writing before I left the car and keys with them, if itā€™s not covered in the deal.

Itā€™s in dealerā€™s interest to pay off Volvo ASAP, but they may take their time too.
New deal has nothing to do with your old car, so there will not be anything there other than any equity you are using.
Use secure messaging from your account.

1 Like

Ok so dealer said they are grounding the car and payment will be sent directly to the bank today with me getting a final notice in some time.

that sounds good?

Did they have you sign an OD statement for it?

1 Like

There is quite a bit of homework missing here.

1. How are rebates different from different dealers? What rebates do you ACTUALLY qualify for? It should be the same for you no matter who you work with. Youā€™ve got $6250 at one, $5750 at the 2nd, and $4000 at the 3rd. WTH?
  2. How are taxes and fees so vastly different? This isnā€™t FL where they charge absurd dealer fees. There should be no reason for a 100% swing from one dealer to the next.
3 Likes

Why would the dealer ground the vehicle and send a payment to the bank? Itā€™s usually one or the other.

2 Likes

I wasnā€™t 100% sure before, but they said they are going to ground the car now.

One of the dealers has a 799 dealer fee while the other is only 175

The one at 4000 only wanted to give me loyalty plus costco and said I canā€™t use anything else.

The 6250 dealer allowed me to use all applicable rebates.

799 vs 175 does not equal a 100% swing in taxes and fees. You need to be REAL clear on everything these dealers are using to calculate your lease. Otherwise, you are just asking to be clubbed like a big-eyed baby seal.

Would this be a good sign? There is no car on my account now. They did receive the money from the dealer today, said it should post soon.

Theyre giving you the other incentives, theyā€™re just including them in their selling price.

Lots of volvo incentives are direct to dealer in how they show up on a contract.

1 Like

No one is screwing you other than yourself by trading 22 for 23.

It was a 21.

I had a private reason as to why, I even did the trade.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.