2023 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport - $473/month

Please include monthly payment or selling price in the TITLE.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2023 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport Dbl Cab 4WD V6 at

MSRP: 39,998
Monthly payment (pre-tax):
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): 473
Gross Capitalized Cost: $41,115
Adjusted Capitalized Cost: $41,115
Residual Value: $37,197

Current mileage: 9000
Maturity mileage: 20,026
Effective miles per month:
Maturity date: Dec 28, 2024

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: Ally Financial
Transfer fee:
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Not sure

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Barely driven. In good condition.
Photos:

What Ally would charge me to terminate the lease and sell me this vehicle. $41,143.60
What Ally would charge me to end my lease $1,810.82

Ally will do everything in it’s power to stop you.

They do not allow transfers. You will have to buy it , pay tax, and then sell it.

1 Like

Had the same problem with my tacoma, bring it to the scrap metal place. Just walk away

1 Like

Thank you. I have heard they are not the favorite around here so it makes sense. I am not dying to terminate lease but have my eyes on a dodge RAM 2500. I can wait till Dec when lease is over .

It’s a good truck for what it’s intended for. I bought an enclosed trailer and need a bigger truck.

Their great trucks i got it from @Jrouleau426 hes was great with numbers. But i had 6 payments till end my lease and i wanted a bigger truck. I found a good deal on chevy silverado that i couldnt pass up. Dealer ending paying my payments to take their truck.

Wow that’s an awesome deal. I am also hearing about a slump in auto sales coming so maybe I am better off waiting. :slightly_smiling_face: