2023 Tesla Model 3 Performance - Lease Transfer - $70k MSRP - Matures 10/2025 - $873/mo after CASH INCENTIVES + FEES

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2023 Tesla Model 3 Performance
Color: Midnight Silver Metallic with All Black Premium Interior

MSRP: $70,440
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $1,020.28
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $873.10

Current mileage: 8,500
Maturity mileage: 30,000
Effective miles per month: 1,294
Maturity date: 10/2025

MSD due (if any): None
Cash due (if any): Seller will cover transfer fee
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $2000 + $500 Transfer Fee

Financial institution: Tesla Financial
Transfer fee: $500 (reimbursed by seller pending credit approval)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Y (Wherever Tesla leasing is permitted) - Will deliver within 150 miles of Jacksonville, FL. May be willing to deliver further based on proximity to airport and additional fee. Otherwise, buyer responsible for pickup or delivery costs.

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

• No Accidents
  • Garage Kept
  • No smoking or food
  • Mobile Charger Included ($250 value)
  • Enhanced Autopilot Included ($6000 value)
  • Unused J1772 Adapter
  • 3D Elitec All-Weather Floor Liners

Photos:

You can get it on Swapalease but I am not sure how well it will do there.

I’m pretty sure the new and redesigned 2024 with far more everything when compared to a '23 on upgrades and performance can be leased for significantly less per month, DAS, etc. than your deal.

Hope it works out.

1 Like

Ya this is definitely gonna need to be Swapalease - GLWS

Thanks for the input! Still cheaper than in my area not considering if someone doesn’t want to go out of pocket for destination fees, order fees, etc. May also not be looking for longer commitment. Had to upsize for family expansion, so a shame for such a sweet machine to just sit in the garage for year and half!

You can lease a redesigned performance cheaper than this brand new…

Lol give the guy some hope

Not in my area, I guess

Sticker supposed to be $60k? Or it was before the $10k price drop?
I have a 23 M3p with 8k miles that tried to get rid for months…trade in around $30kish so just keep for carrying kids after soccer and some other dirty jobs

You arent factoring in the 7500 Tax credit you get here

$70k is the leased MSRP. No price drops.

Not everyone qualifies. Hopefully the “new” deliveries pan out better than some of their more recent releases! Surely they are just taking a huge loss in their margin with the major price drops and not reducing quality :grimacing:

Leased vehicles count as commercial/fleet vehicles for the dealership, which qualify for ANY EV AFAIK regardless of your income or where the battery was manufactured AFAIK

1 Like

I guess you also added FSD to get to that MSRP? Enhanced autopilot is not really FSD, and it never makes sense to add FSD to leased Tesla as it’s cheaper to pay $99 a month for it vs the $1-200 increase on lease for the car.

Honestly though, almost $900 a month on a model 3 is pretty horrible lease. I can get an AMG EQS for less…

Your car only has EAP, not FSD. It seems like you added FSD to the calculator.

1 Like

Pretty sure EAP is gone now. Poor guy, listen man, youre gonna have to take a bath on this if you wanna dump it. It is what it is, I know the Tesla bath pain

1 Like

There are no individual qualifications on leases. That’s only a purchase limitation.

3 Likes

For the bank, not the dealership.

IRA 45W (which is what lease incentives are based on) is a single $7500 credit that the lessor received. It has no msrp, material, sourcing, income, etc. limitations.

IRA 30D is the purchase tax credit that the consumer receives. It is two different $3750 amounts and has a plethora of restrictions.

1 Like

I think you better off closing this post, its the wrong crowd for this car, you gonna get nothing but comments that you wont wanna hear lol

6 Likes

70k MSRP for a Model 3, that is expensive… isn’t the new facelift going for like 50+k now?

The MSRP on the new Model 3 Performance is $55,630, including destination and order fees.