2023 Subaru Solterra Premium National Lease Offer - 36/10 - $499 p/mo, $2364 DAS (+tax,tags,fees)

does your Subaru dealer happen to be based out of NJ? :cold_sweat: I sent you an email but it’s no use unless you are.

i think that is a hot looking car.

HOLY HELL! Subaru has found a level of fugly as bad as Toyota. Did they steal a designer from them or just take copious notes?

5 Likes

The least they could do was make the fenders body color. That looks absolutely awful with the black lol

1 Like

Co-development between the two companies, like the BRZ/FRS.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a39814143/2023-subaru-solterra-price-vs-toyota-bz4x/

The cladding looks like a birthmark that extends from the stomach to the face.

1 Like

It’s a blend of the mach e and bz4x

Can Subaru leases be sold easily? (asking for a friend ???)

I was doing a price comparison between the two, the bZ4X has an optional “XLE Weather Package” for $500 with it’s content is standard on the Solterra.

Solterra: $44,995 + 1225 (destination) = $46,220
bZ4X: $42,000 + 2,080 (AWD) + 500 (Weather Pkg) + 1215 (destination) = $45,795

Difference of $425 really. That is until they start phasing out the tax credit for the bZ4X which starts 9/30/22 since Toyota has hit their 200k mark already.

3 Likes

somehow, only newcomers on the block like Lucid and Tesla have figured out that attractive cars sell.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Passport Group – Subaru ~8% off MSRP – In Stock and Orders – Solterra MSRP -Low Dealer Fee – Financing OK

Interested

Source: SUBARU ANNOUNCES PRICING ON ALL-NEW SOLTERRA ELECTRIC SUV - Subaru U.S. Media Center

Pricing Info:

Also, this is apparently not confirmed yet, so we will see what comes from it next month:

Solterra reservation holders will receive a Charging Choice Offer in anticipation of their upcoming vehicle delivery. Subaru is finalizing two possible offers for reservation holders including an EVgo Charging Credit or money towards the installation of a Level 2 home charging solution by Qmerit.

With the purchase or lease of a new Solterra, customers will also receive up to 10 days of Subaru Just DRIVE Rental at no-charge from their participating Subaru retailer. This program allows the rental of Subaru vehicles though participating Subaru retailers.

1 Like

Yeah, chase hasn’t blocked third party transactions so far into ‘22. But that can change at their discretion.

interested

My dealership has 10-12 ordered and they were all pushed back a few months. The wheels are falling off (literally).

https://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2022/06/subaru-solterra-toyota-bz4x-recalled-for-risk-of-wheels-falling-off.html

3 Likes

I have yet to even SEE a BZ4x hit the roads. And Cody said he got like 4…total. So I don’t think you will find a BZ4x to even try to save a few $$$

1 Like

Apparently, Subaru has finalized 2 offers for charging:

1. $400 credit towards a Level 2 installation (not hardware) with their Qmerit - Qmerit Partners With Subaru to Simplify Residential EV Charger Installation - Qmerit Electrification LLC

2. $400 charging credit with EVGO

Buyers may pick one.

Is it both or a choice?

Just one. There’s apparently a brochure out there with this info

1 Like

Heard they haven’t begun production yet and the reserve list is a year and a half