2023 Subaru Forester - check the deal

Would love thoughts on this 2023 Subaru Forester deal.
I don’t see any type of discount from the dealer (ie they are using the same price from the buildout on the Subaru website) nor did they include the $500 lease loyalty discount.
On my last deal in 2019 (and, yes, I know things have increased but by $140 a month for the same exact car?) - payments were $336 / mos, 10K miles with 1K down - same car, same package.

2023 Subaru Forester Premium w/ Package 15
10K miles / 36 months
Payments: $476.17

Price: 31,917
Cap Reduction: 863.93
Cap Cost: 31,648.07
Residual: 65% 20,746.05
MF: 0025200
Down payment: 2K (only want to put down 1K)
Drive off: $3,105 (2K down + 595 (acquisition) + 510 (doc fee/registration/VLF/county fee/TIF

New at this and it’s hard getting dealers to send hard numbers via email - any tricks to that when requesting from them / comparison deal shopping?

Selling my last leased Forester to a 3rd party (Carmax or otherwise).

Need this deal to be easy and not time consuming as I have a demanding full time job.

Thank you for any thoughts / tips!

Get VIP eligibility and order one from Sherman Oaks, or another dealer you are certain will take it. I did everything on my Outback in a few emails and text messages

1 Like

VIP

Note it now takes a week to process, $500 donation needed.

1 Like

Did you check with rubbergash?

1 Like

We accept all VIP Subaru coupons!

2 Likes

Hi, thx for your response.
We are part of ASPCA VIP program… it’s usually 2% below dealer invoice, right? Would you mind sharing your deal numbers? We were looking at Outback, too but too expensive, but maybe we were looking at bad numbers.
Do they share the dealer invoice with you and where did you end up buying?
Thank you!

It’s better to finance it.

1 Like

No it’s currently invoice on the car or any accessories on the Monroney

See also

This was my Outback deal in July

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.