2023 Silverado RST

Hi,

I am working a deal with a Chevy dealer in PA, I live in NJ. I used the lease calculate for my current lease and trying on this Silverado deal. I can’t replicate the payments the dealer is giving me with the numbers provided. Could someone help look at if this is a good deal or if they are hiding something in the numbers. Thanks!

Can you post your best attempt at a calc? Did you get the residual? They put the rate in the quote sheet, so that’s nice.

Do you need that specific trim?

This is what @Bostoncarconcierge offers as an example

I got the residual from edmunds of 63% which the sales manager also confirmed to me. These monthly payments are not including $2000 upfront for tax and fees. This is my best attempt at the calculator

Rate is slightly marked up it appears

Mf should be .00142083

Is that something I can negotiate with them on?

They are marking up the MF or you are not getting Tier 1. You can try to negotiate it.

It’s a 6.52% discount before rebates, do you have supplier pricing?

Doc fees + Non Tax fees are high. I would want this broken out.
PA dealers often overcharge title and registration fees when selling to NJ.

Best way to bring down the MF is to go for a one-pay option.

1 Like

Chevy guy in tx is giving 9-11% before rebates, this dealer is a bit low

Also MVSP? That smells like markup

That is probably what is happening. He keeps mentioning how difficult it was to put together this deal because they don’t do a lot of NJ leases

Oh thanks! I can check that out

Your taxes are 6.625% on the total of the monthly payments, rebates are taxable. Additionally, 0.4% of the selling price as well since this car qualifies for luxury tax.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.