2023 Ridgeline Black Edition 0 das/ 438 month

I had been speaking to this dealer for a couple of weeks on the trim that I really wanted. I called the manager on the last day of the month, told him where I needed to be, and that I may need to step down to an RTL or RTL E, which they didn’t have in my color. 10 minutes later he called back and said ok. I didn’t expect to get it, I figured the $2600 in add-ons would kill the deal.

17 Likes
2 Likes

Beautiful vehicle. Good luck with it!

Congrats on the new ride!

I think these are under rated. I can’t see a cheaper way to get leather, towing, and 24mpg on the hwy. Not to mention a reasonable chance of equity at turn in. Great choice!

Thank you. It’s the first truck that I have driven that I really like. We have tenants moving out of our rental house, and will be doing some work, and this fits the bill. If you’re towing under 5000 lbs., and won’t be rock climbing, this really should be on everyone’s list to test drive.

Agreed. Everyone that says “iTs nOt a rEaL tRucK”…even if it isnt…are typing that while their ford/gm/chrysler product is in the shop broken with only 2k miles on the clock

Yea the target audience for this truck is small but it’s there. I have a Jeep grand cherokee which is unibody as well, works totally fine for what it is. You don’t need body-on-frame unless you are towing huge loads or serious off-roading.

Can you PM me? I’m currently looking at the same vehicle

Nice ride, Congrats!

HFS rules on 3rd party buyout make it harder though if it’s registered in OR makes sense to buyout and flip.

Nice deal! I saw they lease pretty well but that was exceptional. Are you in the PNW (saw trees in photo). Wondering what you thought of the lights. My only concern (other than gas mileage) . Congrats again!
Best, Alvaro Valle.
423-785-6465

Nice truck, been thinking about getting one myself. Was thinking of going for the 0.9% loan option but maybe a lease would make more sense.

We really like our Civic we have currently, but looking for something more kid-friendly and the bed would be nice to throw in the bikes or for Home Depot runs. I’ve had a Tacoma in the past but the Ridgeline seems like a big step up in terms of ride quality and interior. Hm…

I am in the PNW, Portland suburbs. What is the light thing that you mentioned?

I would suggest not posting your phone number on a public forum.