Selling Price: $65,462

Rebates/Incentives: -$10,400

Trade Equity: $8,442

Cap Cost: $47,214 Residual $40,284

Monthly $399 36 months 10k a year

Customer Cash $399

2 Likes

Pretty weak discount before incentives.

Which bank? CCAP tends to be cheapest at 42 months on these.

1 Like

Stellantis Financial

Chrysler capital?

Stellantis Financial is not CCAP

I never put CCAP

@Justlooking was asking if you meant CCAP when you said Stellantis Financial. I was clarifying that CCAP and Stellantis Financial are different banks. Stellantis Financial is the capitve stellantis bank that was recently set up to replace ccap as stellantis cuts ties with santander.

It was higher because they needed to add rear wheel liners, trailer brake controller and class 4 hitch. They valued that at $1750 installed which was negotiated after the price you see listed as the selling price. I get supplier pricing.

Still could have gone deeper on the discount. Several brokers here that’ll do orders at 13-14%, and you could have had those all factory installed so that they were fully residualized.

So CCAP is being phased out? Or are they both mutually existing?

I believe the intent is to phase CCAP out, although I don’t know what the timeline is.

@chrispopa now that you have a stellantis financial lease, it would be much appreciated if you could do us all a favor and see if you can find out what their policy is on 3rd party dealer buyouts. It’s unclear at this point if they allow buyouts at your purchase price or not. There would be some good flip opportunities if they do.

1 Like

Just called them, they do offer 3rd party buyout

7 Likes

Well thats an exciting bit of news. Thanks for checking it out

1 Like

At what price though?

3 Likes

Yeah, I would like to know if they charge a different payoff for a 3rd party buyout. Don’t feel like finding out after I lease through them.

2 Likes

I am going to enjoy this truck for 3 years, at the end I can buy it for $40k or dump it, not too concerned about it.

1 Like

Which brokers are doing 13-14% off? Apologies I’m new here.

Check out marketplace by

Clutch, but they got banned here so just Google clutch broker instead.

1 Like

We are offering 13.5% off RAM orders.