2023 RAM 1500 Laramie 4x4 lease offer (Deal Check)

Current offer from dealer out of the gate.

Trying to help a buddy get a lease on a Laramie

I know it says $1000 down, but, we would only do first month at signing.

Any wiggle room here? I’m not very well versed with RAM leases. Nice to see a Florida dealership without useless add-ons.

Thanks for your help!

Stellanis numbers are a little better than CCAP and 36 months but overall this looks pretty good for this month if you don’t have affiliate. They’re just not a good deal overall in general this month imo. You could ask for the MF and get the base MF from edmunds and see if it’s jacked up but it doesn’t look like it is based on the numbers.

I’m personally extending my lease and waiting to see if they have to hard push 2023s off the lot in the next few months (or Chevy who seem to have wayyyy more Trucks at my local dealerships).

1 Like

Yeah, I looked at Edmunds. Looks like everything checks out for MF and residual.

Wondering if I could squeeze another $1k out of them on the discount.

I appreciate the feedback.

Have you tried Mark Dodge in Louisiana? They have insane discounts on their Laramies.

They have 10k off a lot of their trucks plus a cheaper doc fee

https://www.markdodge.net/searchnew.aspx?make=RAM&ModelAndTrim=1500:Laramie

This is the deal I got yesterday from this dealer (Mark Dodge) on a Laramie w/ Southwest Package:

1 Like

HOOOOOLDDDDDDDD. Seeing this make me cry for my 2019 Laramie Level 1 package, with sport appearance package, bedliner sprayed from factory, bed cover, etc. I was paying pre-covid prices - $445, then i extended the lease one more year after it ended, payments dropped to $390. But then i was squeezed in the nonsense interest rates which was going to double my payments. So I gave the truck back.

Ask them about any MFG incentives. Or leftover inventory.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.