2023 Porsche 911 Carrera Deal - In Stock as of 11/15! MSRP Deal

EDIT SOLD

2023 911 Carrera Base

• MSRP: $123k
  • Discount off MSRP - 0% - No Markup, 25 Points on Rate (.00025 MF Increase)
  • GT Silver/BLK
  • Options: Sport Exhaust, GT Sport Steering Wheel, Model Designation Changed to 911, Electric Slide Sunroof in Glass, 20"/21" Carrera Classic Wheels, Premium Package, Sport Seats Plus 4-Way, Ornamental Porsche Crest
  • PMT: $1716
  • Inceptions Due at Signing
  • 39/7.5k
  • Calc: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Fantastic spec, great opportunity to potential drive a car for free, or at least at a reduced total cost of ownership (MMR is above MSRP). Matt personally got to design this spec for us to sell, so looking forward to moving it.

$999 Broker Fee, Let’s find it a home!

• Name
  • Model of Interest
  • Reg Zip
  • Desired Miles Per Year
  • Desired Drive off Amount
  • Trade/Lease Return Info (if applicable)
6 Likes

i’d be careful actually advertising this. 2022s have absolutely tanked.

2 Likes

3 most recent sales

9/2/22 - $131,250
10/28/22 - $139,000
11/5/22 - $124,000

Guessing the most recent one was probably a poorly optioned one given another car ran less than one week prior for $15k more. It is for sure someone’s risk to take. But a 2021 wholesale is still going for original window. This is a 2023.

911s have always held their value well, and even in a normal market they always outperform their RV by a significant margin. You’re right, it should be thought of as a bonus, not a guarantee if you can break even. I don’t think I phrased it differently than that, but this should clarify that!

Edit - looks like it may already be pending sold

1 Like

i’d assume the 11/5 is more indicative of the market than anything else. regardless, it would be very very hard to find a buyer for something this heavy right now, and they’d want to be very much under manheim on it to even want to own it.

Sold thank you very much for your feedback.

8 Likes

Do you have any other base 992 coupes available or incoming? Would also entertain an allocation to order one to spec.

We can do an order, shoot matt@autoleaseninjas.com an email

we’ll also shoot you a list of anything inbound

what’s the average wait time on a base 911 or Cayman S if you don’t mind me asking, have 20 months left on my m340i finance and wanna time the switch perfectly and see how much I should start putting aside or if its even possible for a first time Porsche buyer :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Any targa allocation?

I’d be shocked if you pay sticker if there is one.

Correct limited allocations

Would plan for at 12 months, maybe a shade more.

Do you have any unsold 911s coming in soon as well?

When will you have allocations for custom build 911 GTS?