2023 Polestar 2 AWD Performance - Lease question

Hi all.

#OREGON

I’m looking for a new vehicle for my wife and she’s a fan of the P2. We currently have an 21 XC90-T8R and previously had a 22 X3M and 18 JGC SRT.

We’ve both worked from home for the past few years and I’ll be heading back to office (20 Miles commute). We have a toddler and want a safe but fun car.
Would there be a Volvo loyalty offer? #dealcheck
What are your thoughts on the the below. Thanks. Or if a fellow broker can help out…

Vehicle base price
$51,900
Exterior
Magnesium
Included
Interior
Charcoal Embossed Textile with 3D Etched deco
Included
Wheels
20" 4-Y Spoke Black Polished Forged Alloy Wheel - Summer Tire
Included
Packages
Performance
$5,500

Estimated fees and taxes
Documentation Fee
$150
Oregon Surcharge
$232.45
Acquisition Fee
$995
Destination Charge
$1,400
Registration Fee
$1,073.50
Sales Tax
$256.50
Total purchase price
$69,007.45

Includes accessories, offers, fees, and taxes

Lease
36 months, 10,000 miles, $2,500 down
$592.26/month

Due at signing
$3,165.76

Polestar is direct sale like Tesla, so there isn’t much a broker can do can they?

1 Like

Got it.

Thanks for the reply

The P2 interior isn’t conducive to car seats (even high back boosters) so you may want to see one in person to double check it will work for you.

1 Like

That’s great advice. I’m test driving on Friday and will test my car seat out.

1 Like

Order EX90?
P.S. P2 is extremely tight inside

1 Like

I loved driving the Polestar 2 (National Car Rental has them at some locations)…however they don’t lease well.

@Ursus We were thinking about ordering the EX90 once or current lease on the XC90 is up (18 Months). We don’t have a need for 2 7 seaters

@Strz Good to know.

I’m going to review the size, car seats situation and performance of it.

We just want a safe performance vehicle (no Tesla, too common in Oregon) under $700/month

1 Like

You can trade it to the same dealer at your payoff or maybe even get some equity.

Yea it’s so odd how cramped it is. I really don’t get how they are competitive when compared to Teslas.

1 Like

Yes, That’s the plan!

Cramped won’t work for me. I’ll report back tomorrow afternoon after the test drive. I’m already slightly turned off.

Thanks for the feed back

1 Like

Took a test drive on Friday and it’s definitely too cramped for us.

Thanks for all of your advise.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.