2023 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum. $11,430 One Pay. $53,530 MSRP

Exactly the problem the telluride and palisade are getting crazy for leases like the same just got a quote for 636 a month with 4000 down. For the pathfinder platinum.

The tellurides lease like shit. I considered a purchase and in the long run, probably would be the best financial play but we needed a short term lease with 3 rows at a decent payment and the pathfinder checks those boxes. Will be considering a telluride once this lease is up.

You finance them, you donā€™t lease them.

I owned one for a year and it cost me $0. I could have kept it for another 2 years and it would have cost me $10k max. Why tf would I spend $25,000 to have a Pathfinder for 3 years?

Yes.

But what difference does it make if you get ~$19 off every payment, vs., say, ~$350 off each of your first two?

Or if they left your payment the same but they mailed you an extra rebate check for $700 at the end, or gave you a $700 Visa debit card at signing?

Itā€™s $700.

1 Like

Iā€™m in the same situation sort of. I have a pathfinder with the 3rd row (captains chairs) and I needed that 3rd row. Still debating what to do about the next car whcjh I need in April next year. Trying to convince mini van but need Alts. Iā€™ve also been looking at the Jeeps and possibly outlander

Lease programs change month to month so thereā€™s really no point discussing what could be a good deal next April.

Rent charge on a lease has a specific definition. Itā€™s on the average financed amount which is (net cap cost + RV)/2

Rent charge on a one-pay lease is typically lower than the exact same vehicle with a traditional lease. Usually because

1. The MF is lower than the traditional lease.

2. Acq, doc, reg, taxes, etc are being paid upfront and not capitalized.

3 Likes