2023 Nissan Frontier S Crew $37k MSRP $265/month w/ $1250 DAS

Signed and delivered as of last night.

Like I mentioned in the previous post, I was shopping numbers.

MSRP: $37,490
Term: 18 months/10,000 miles
DAS: $1250

For those who are interested:

MF: .00319
Residual: 99%

The car is equipped with the following;

Tech package:

Lane departure warning (LDW)
Blind spot warning (BSW)
Rear cross traffic alert (RCTA)
Rear sonar system
Rear automatic breaking (RAB)
High beam assist (HBA)
Intelligent cruise control (ICC)

Drop-in bed liner and bumper ste

Door scuff protector

Splash guards

Floor mats - carpeted

Tow package: hitch, tow harness

Thank you to everyone that shared their thoughts on my previous post. I’ll be likely extending the lease at the end of 18 months for at least another 6 months (if allowed) simply because I had too much fun yesterday.

13 Likes

A net $320 per month lease in this market is gold, Congrats! The Tech pkg would be a must for me. Coming from my leaf, Nissan has one of the best driver assistance suites (efficacy-wise)

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m very happy with the number. It definitely feels a bit more well-rounded with the tech package

1 Like

99% RV… LOLOL

Enjoy the new truck - it is certainly a deal in this market! :+1:

1 Like

Congrats! NMAC’s 18-month residuals are really the sweet spot for several Nissans.

2 Likes

I emailed all of the dealers in washington state and oregon. none of them have any interest in these numbers… are brokers available for this on the west coast? pnw would be ideal.

The dealerships I communicated this deal with got back to me with numbers that were nowhere near $265/month, I might not be conveying these numbers correctly to the dealers or they just aren’t interested.

Anything I’m missing?

What are the numbers looking like?

You should put it into the calculator and see if it makes sense or not. You can confirm the residual and mf on Edmunds forums.

Is there a mark-up on the unit? What’s the msrp? What’s the sale price? Are they willing to discount the unit?

Dealer fee may vary and tax rate is based on your state.

Call them up or email and speak directly with the GSM or at least a sales manager. Give them a specific stock number so you eliminate the need for a salesperson. Ask them to quote you at buy rate money factor and specify the term and mileage and that it should be a sign and drive.

This is how I usually go about it. It gives me a good picture as to what they are trying to do and then I usually communicate the specific as far as the sale price I’m interested in (or percentage off msrp), what the mf and residual should be, incentives, and whether I’m paying inceptions up front or not and see how their numbers change.

Can you please post the calc link or advise on what MF and residual used? I am getting conflicting info on whether the residual is 99% on the 2WD S Crew models for 2023. Edmunds has 2 different #s based on zip, Auto Companion shows 99%.

Reminder that mileage plays a role (10K/12K,etc.)

1 Like

Go on the specific forum thread on Edmunds and request the info applicable to your zip code, term, and mileage. They’ll help you out.

Don’t quote me; I’m pretty sure 18 month/10,000 miles is 99% for the 2023 Frontier S Crew 4x4 nationwide.

Are you looking specifically for the 2WD?

If you’re asking for them to send a quote to you then yes they are going to come back with way different numbers. More than likely they’re adding on top of MSRP so you won’t achieve OP’s numbers at that sale price (within his/her unknown discount). You’ll need to be specific about what you want - pitch them the deal and either they take it, counter, or tell you to go pound salt. If OP doesn’t post a calculator link refer to some that brokers here have posted them here. Also make sure its the same trim, drivetrain, and approximate MSRP if you’re looking to match OP closely.

Don’t ask for quotes and don’t get into the weeds of MF, buyrate, etc etc.

Run the numbers on your own based on the MSRP of what’s in their inventory, and make an offer simply as “$ monthly and $ DAS.”

2 Likes

Ehh…it’s fine to do so; I like to negotiate with leverage.

There’s less room for miscommunication and everyone’s on the same page.

At the end of the day, you have to do the leg work to get a deal, so why not be specific

YMMV

Stephen, thanks for sharing.

For everyone out there considering it, Nissan’s expiring October promotion was pretty sweet - 18 month, 264/Month, 1661 DAS for a 2023Frontier SV CC (4x4). Now, whether you get a dealer to give you that deal is another question.

I’m curious enough to try to run it down, but in SoCal don’t have high hopes.

Screen Shot 2022-10-31 at 4.59.48 PM

1 Like

Thank you! I’m sure you’ll be able to figure something out as well. It’s just about finding a dealer willing to play ball.

If not in California, search neighboring states. It’s definitely worth it. I was certainly second guessing before pulling the trigger.