2023 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X Truck Crew Cab - I Want All Da Smoke - Deal Check

We are located in GA.
Looking at deal which is out of state.

Q1: I think the taxes are overestimated. Please advise. The sales guy told us the finance department was having trouble figuring it out and that it is illegal for them to make a profit on taxes. He also stated that we would be eligible for a refund if we indeed pay to much taxes. However, when pressed he could not explain the logistics of how/when we would get a refund if we indeed overpay or the reconciliation process of whether we would be eligible for a refund. He then referred us to ask about this to the finance manager during closing, which is supposed to happen tomorrow. I was like ummm shouldn’t you guys fix this before closing? Any. help in handling this would be appreciated.

Q2: I thought NMAC treated these two incentives as cap cost reduction. However, the dealer listed them as rebates and knocked off the $1,000 at closing from my cash due. Anybody have experience with these and where they should go? I don’t want to have to resign the contract if the dealer can’t get it sold off to NMAC timely and mistake free.

Lease Program: SignatureOne Pay Lease
Term: 18 months
Miles per Year: 15,000
Residual %: 92
MSRP: $48,210
5.7% Dealer Discount: ($2,747.97)
Selling Price: $45,462.03
Residual Value: $44,353.20
Money Factor w/o MSDs: 0.00282
Money Factor w/Max MSDs: 0.00192
Incentives: Nissan College Grad $500 + Frontier Sweetheart NMAC Bonus Cash - Southeast $500 = $1,000
State: GA
Tax Rate: 6.6%

Numbers from Lease Contract that we are being asked to sign:

A post was merged into an existing topic: 2023 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X Truck Crew Cab - Two Scenarios - Deal Check