2023 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X | $45.7K MSRP | $4,304 One Pay w/ $2,700 MSD ($261/month)

Hi, did you get a chance to send the dealer info? I don’t see it in my private messages

Congratulations!!!
Can you please let me know dealership details?!

Thank you in advance.

I have a silly question…since this is my first ever lease…

How are the things like the Adventure Medic Kit and Adventure Kit backpacks treated at lease end? Are these ours to keep now…and not expected back at lease end? Or do we give the bags back and they have to have a reasonable amount of their contents still in them too? I ask since they are technically line items on the sticker…so do they expect them back or not?

Technically since they are on the window sticker they would be an accessory that goes with the car and therefore would need to be returned at the end of the lease.

That said, in this particular case, I’d be surprised if any dealership cares. I have seen the contents of these kits firsthand and I would say they could be duplicated with single digit $ at the dollar store :crazy_face:

I would say that the last two items for this option package make up 99.99% of the value :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:joy: such a joke of an option, up there with some of the Porsche options like $700 to have the logo embroidered on the seat. With this one you actually get something for the $500 at least

Hello 518ADK. Do you live in the 518?