2023 Nissan Ariya Premiere FWD $251/mo, 18mo/10k miles; 0$ DAS/Sign & Drive; MSRP $57K

Joined the electric vehicle family with this short term lease of an appliance vehicle for my wife to drive. Negotiation online with a local dealer was relatively painless. Was deciding between the Ariya and the Lexus RZ450e. Went with the Ariya because it was cheaper and the sliding front console lets me put it out of the way when I’m driving (so i have lateral legroom) and my wife can move it back into place when she drives.

The secret to the deal was the dealer was able to give me double loyalty as I currently own an old Titan and was leasing a QX50, so that reduced the payment by ~$50/mth. They also bought out my wife’s QX50 lease which still had 3+ months left and needed new tires as well as a bumper repair from a parking lot incident where someone ran into the QX50 while pulling out of a parking spot. They paid less than Carvana offered (but Carvana couldn’t buy it anyway without me buying it first, waiting for title, etc.)

The only wrinkle is I asked about a OnePay lease and the dealer didn’t offer them. The finance person called the GM who said he hadn’t seen one of those in years. That would have made the monthly ~$175/mth with 8 MSDs - but oh well.

6 Likes

Woww amazing deal!

1 Like

Hacking at it’s finest

1 Like

What is double loyalty? Does that mean if loyalty was 1,000 for april, you got 2,000 in loyalty rebates for two nissan/infinitis?

Yes, they gave me $2k for loyalty instead of $1k. I told them I qualified for loyalty because I owned both an Infiniti and a Nissan. He took copies of both registrations for rebate processing. If I had known it was a thing, I’d have scoured junkyards for random vehicles to “take ownership” of 10 Nissans to qualify for stacked loyalty. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Whaaa… I never head of it. Shoot. I just closed on Ariya and have both Nissan and Inifiniti. I will ask the dealer. Are there more data point on this double loyalty stacking?

Can you share redacted contract or calculator? are you sure dealer didn’t move some rebate and or dealer cash and called it double loyalty.

Great deal nevertheless.

They had the extra rebate on the original worksheet they sent for pricing and I saw it on their finance screen when we were in the finance person’s office. Whether they are doing anything on the backend (like assigning my loyalty bonus to another person’s deal and giving me another $1k off), I’m not sure.

Contract and calculator are in the Signed section.

1 Like

How do you like it so far?

1 Like

I like it. My wife is getting used to it - mainly how to adjust different settings, etc. She drives it very conservatively, so doesn’t feel the instant acceleration properly, etc.

2 Likes

Sent you a DM, which dealer is offering this ?

2 Likes

Send me one too when you find out

1 Like

I have reached out to dealer to see if he can discount the same on any remaining units. Will DM if he says yes.

2 Likes

Yes I sent a dm as well thanks

Thanks for sharing. Rebate now makes sense. There is additional $1K dealer cash on MY23. I am assuming he passed that to you, taking your rebates from $13,250 to 14,250.

Enjoy the car. I am loving it. Ended up taking delivery for 3 units :smile:

1 Like

Do we assume most dealers don’t pass along the $1K in additional rebates?

Should it be something to ask for when working thru Ariya 23 lease (18/10) numbers?

You are dealing with Nissan dealer, they make up whatever they want. Desk mgr got very antsy when I asked to pass it to me. His response was “Its dealer cash, it ain’t yours”

Hold your ground until they pass it. They claim to be loosing their shirt with 11% DD. Again, typical Nissan dealer bluff.

4 Likes

Yea they suck, there’s a few dealers with a 2023 or two left and they won’t budge on MSRP , the one did by just 2k and they quoting me payments of $600 + and blaming my current rouge with 7 months left.

Meanwhile a dealer in pa says his connections at Nissan can wave 6 payments and he can get me $389 a month 389 DAS in a 2024. (I want the free charging on 23 so I declined, if I’m going for a 24 then I might as well wait till I have less payments)

These NJ dealers though were also trying to tell me the 36 month is a better deal.

These idiots are about to have paper weight on their hands when free charging offer expires on 4/30 on a previous year model vehicle that’s also 6k higher sticker :joy:

3 Likes

I get it you know how to get a great hack on Arya, but pls set emotions aside and understand we are the minority in the market.
Look at BZ4X clear out. For majority just a large enough rebate without discount is good enough deal to be happy with.
Plus A LOT of people don’t full understand lease math. So those cars will be sold, just not as low and you think they should be.

1 Like