Car is Sold pending transfer.

Thx

5 Likes

Hey! I am interested. let’s get in touch

Bump pictures added!

Please contact me at 630-788-1700

Is this still available?

Yes still available will contact you both

Hey OP, I’m suprised noone has mentioned this so far but you do realize NMAC doesn’t allow transfers right?

They just add a person to your account so you’re still financially responsible for the car until it’s grounded.

Just an fyi

3 Likes

^^^^^

This is a non-starter, OP

Appreciate it but I wrote that in the post to try to prevent these comments - I’m aware and have done it successfully in the past.

It’s all fun and games until that 1 person phucks you over .

GLWT!

I think you should try to get someone for one lump sum payment with a incentive. So you can cover your butt

1 Like

Super interested I am in Michigan would that be okay? I am ready to go if thats the case

Just stupid question
What is happening after transfer/adding the driver completion.
Will OP still need to be a registered owner with full insurance?

I haven’t done one of these before but OP probably can chime in .

I’d assume they give some sort of paperwork to the party being added so they can go down to the DMV and get it re-registered in their name.

I wonder if the DMV would ask for tax, but since a transfer isn’t really happening here they shouldn’t.

Thanks - I have some locals very interested but if those don’t work out will let you guys know from out of state.

Keep in mind tax will be calculated according to your local state so the new payment will be $220 + local tax (NJ has no tax on EV’s so this was zero for me).

Nissan will hold both parties liable. If the person fails to make payment, or fails to return the car, they will also be damaging their own credit and/or insurance. This seems to be a hypothetical we like to throw around here, but with proper vetting seems highly unlikely.

1 Like

To clarify some things:

Yes Nissan will transfer the regs over to the new person. No transfer fee from Nissan.

First step is a credit application and then formal lease transfer paperwork.

Intrested. Please contact me at 2019205541

SOLD - thanks for the interest but this is going to a good home

1 Like