2023 Nissan Ariya Evolve+ e-4ORCE AWD | $56k MSRP | 18/10k | 8.5% Off MSRP | $14,145 Incentives | $700 down | $179/mo

Ya all the rebates are confusing lol. I’m happy with the deal though.

You should be. It’s an amazing deal. Congratulations

1 Like

Surprised at the 18-month term. I’m in a different region, so maybe 18 months is incentivized where you are because 36 months seems to be the best combo for me. Am I off on that theory?

The only difference is 18 is ~69% RV vs 36 which is ~55%
The key is the $2300 Vermont rebate offered which is what makes it so low.

1 Like

UPDATE

The dealership has adjusted their offer to $179/mo w/$700 down if I wanted to put less down. They discounted the car another $950.

Thoughts?

2 Likes

I can’t find the list I was looking at earlier, but in my region at least the 18 month incentive was higher than any other term. Something like 9250 vs 7500 for 18 vs 36

edit: actually the $2345 lease cash was specifically for 18 months.

I would personally do this, thats a very low payment with only $700 due at signing (I assume its not just down payment but DAS)

1 Like

Agree with this…seems like a scorching hot deal.

Yup, $700 DAS! I don’t even need the car and I’m probably getting it :joy:.

Yeah I’m not sure what some people here are smoking still discussing it.

Ariya is such a stunner car, has gorgeous interior especially at this trim. It’s not your Kia EV or some other cheap stuff.

It’s a no brainer at this price point!

1 Like

Do they have any more? I live in Burlington, I’d love to get in on this! Just messaged the dealership about Ariya leases lol.

What if you make it a one-pay plus MSD to get that MF down?

They have 5 I believe. I’m also in Burlington.

I can ask but I kind of wish I didn’t do the one-pay for my Pro-4x. I saved money, but now I can’t turn it in early or transfer it.

One pay doesn’t make sense because you lose the $2345 18mo Ariya lease cash.

2 Likes

The Frontier had insanely inflated 18-month residuals which meant it was never gonna be as easy to get out of it as into it. Also NMAC keeps the original lessee on the hook after a transfer, so Nissans aren’t good candidates for lease transfers. Neither of those are specific to one-pay.

I don’t think you’re gonna be able to cheaply get out of this Ariya lease early either, with how the used EV market is going.

It seems like a great car for 18 months. Doesn’t get much cheaper than this for a car with the interior and tech of a $50k+ car.

With the DAS and the monthly payment, this seems like a stunningly good deal if you don’t mind being in the hunt again 18 months down the road! Nice work!

Thank you! 18 months is perfect for commitment issues :joy:.

3 Likes

Just sent this into a buddy that works at a Nissan dealership in Minnesota. He spoke to the GM, said the closest he can get to your deal is $497 /mo. They said Minnesota has no extra incentives :frowning: