2023 Nissan Ariya Engage + AWD e-4ORCE | $53k sticker | $1500 DAS | $173/month | 18/10

First, I’d like to thank everyone on this forum. I’ve been on here for years, but rarely post. I’ve been able to negotiate some great deals with what I’ve learned here.

My target for this deal was $155/month with $1500 down. This was by far the best deal I could get. Dealers by me, I live in Monmouth County, NJ, were in the $400’s with same money down if they called back.

The dealer was Conicelli Nissan in PA. They said they are out of Ariya’s and would not replicate this deal even if they had one. The finance manager said they are getting tons of calls from people in NJ for these. I guess the word is out.

I have to say they were great to work with, 2 phone calls and the deal was done.

4 Likes

I agree, excellent dealer to work with. Congrats and good luck!

Dj Khaled GIF

Does this include loyalty?

If we follow @SzaroJr breakdown it doesn’t.

I do have an Infinity, which I told them about when we discussed the incentives I thought I qualified for. To be honest, on the second phone call, we were just discussing payment. I wanted to be at $155, they said $173 was the lowest they would go. I know I left a couple of dollars on the table somewhere, but I didn’t want to lose the deal.

2 Likes