2023 Nissan Altima SR VC-T, $225/month $2080 DAS

Was looking for an SL but after trying a bunch of dealers with no luck l ended up going SR VC-T, pretty impressive for the money.

2023 Nissan Altima SR VC-Turbo
MSRP - $37,025
Sale price - $34,372
Incentives - $625 Nmac lease cash
Term - 18/10k
RV - 91%
MF - .0032
Tax rate - 8.875%
Monthly - $225
DAS: $2,080

10 Likes

$328/ mo effective. Congrats on the deal and the car!

2 Likes

Great deal. Congrats.

2 Likes

Great deal and this is the 2.0 Turbo :+1:

1 Like

Who got you the deal?

1 Like

Great deal! Wanted the 2.0 but they don’t make it with AWD

1 Like

An amazing broker after I paid him to take my low mileage odyssey /s. Got it directly from a local dealer.

Care to share the broker?

1 Like

Uh…what did you pay him to take your low mileage Odyssey?

Casual LHers about to get exposed by this msg. If you weren’t refreshing LH all day Sunday like an addict, you wouldn’t get it.

Grats on the car, real nice payment for a non one pay.

Great Deal! Congrats!

1 Like

Was a joke, reference to an earlier LH post. Got it from a local dealer, not a broker. But a few brokers in the marketplace are offering very similar deals.

1 Like

A family member of mine is looking at one of these 18 month Altima deals. How hard did you have to work to get that kind of discount on the unit? The VC Turbos are hard to find. What region are you in?

1 Like

NYC area, there’s a few brokers in the marketplace doing similar deals if you don’t want to go through the hassle. @aronchi @AutoNinjas @AutoCompanion

1 Like

Honestly they’re a dime a dozen in the NYC Tri state area. 6-7% off Altimas with buy rate is not that hard . Just shop around .

2 Likes

Nicely done

1 Like

Use the calculator, work out what your payment and DAS will be including your local taxes, and make offers.

Don’t get into this mentality of “working hard” for it, back n forth, haggling, and time x effort x infinity

Exactly, I walked in knowing the numbers based off the current nunbers and it was just a matter of will the dealer do a deal or not. Just move on to the next dealer if they won’t play ball.

Found a rural dealer with one in stock and did as you suggested and they actually got me at 7% off. Looking at your deal, they are not seeing the $625 NMAC Lease incentive. Not sure if that’s regional? My sister is mid-atlantic so not sure if it’s available there. Do you happen to know?

It’s not region specific, should be available.